Dr. Kyle Scholnick, DPM

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kyle Scholnick, DPM

He is very knowledgeable and confident. I felt I was in great hands after my appointment!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Fantastic, best doctor I have ever been to, so thankful to have found him!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Scholnick provided an answer to a problem that 2 other doctors were unsuccessful in diagnosing. Now I can treat the matter & be more comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I give Dr.Scholnick great ratings for knowledge, communication, and helpfulness. I've had concerns on the billing procedures - we end up paying and then continue to receive balances that should have been applied- we made what we thought was a final payment but now see that we still owe- not sure I'll be going back...

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I visited Dr Scholnick after being diagnosed with tarsal tunnel syndrome, i.e. my toes would go numb from nerve compression within the tarsal tunnel (like carpal tunnel, but involves the feet). Although Dr Scholnick is young, he was very knowledgeable, attentive and appears to have a real passion for his job. My wife also saw Dr. Scholnick for bilateral foot bunions. He gladly discussed a whole variety of treatment options including several well-explained surgery options. He suggested trying orthotics as an initial low-cost remediation before moving forward with costly and painful surgery. While the orthotics have been more of a palliative measure, we appreciated his willingness to explore a less costly and painful solution before diving directly into surgery. It is true that there is a bit of a serial office visit routine with the tape-up to 'see' if orthotics are likely to help / be tolerated by the patient followed by the orthotic fitting. In the US, medicine has become more about business than care, but aside from the aforementioned, Dr Scholnick really does seem to care about his patients problems and is more than capable, and willing, to take the time required to resolve the issue. His office staff has also been extremely nice, personable and helpful on every visit- and believe me, the office staff's attitude towards patients is entirely indicative of the Dr(s) attitude and level of respect for his/her patients. Not having many positive experiences with the typical Dr visit, I have a high level of trust that Dr. Scholnick has both the desire to solve his patient's problems and the ability to do so.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Thank you Dr. Scholnick for helping me so much! I am pain free and able to get back to my favorite heels!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Scholnick fixed my heel pain when nobody else could. I finally got a great pair of orthotics that worked, my last podiatrist couldn't get it right. I also did a stem cell injection which helped a lot too. Don't waste your time with any other foot doctor, go see Dr. Scholnick and he will get you better.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Top quality professionalism and care . Clear attention to Care from both Dr . Scholnick and the staff !!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I was very unhappy with my appointment with Dr. Scholnick because he did not communicate the cost of his medical care. He charged nearly $300 to scrape a plantar's wart off my foot. I will not return.

Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr Scholnick is the best surgeon I have ever come in contact with. Very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015