Ratings for Dr. Jill T. Cierny, MD

Great staff, listened to me and my concerns. Exam was way easier with Dr. Cierny than other doctors I've experienced. Highly recommend Northside :D

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cierny and the rest of the doctors at Northside/Northpoint OBGYN. We felt cared for and listened to when expressing concerns and questions. Our delivery was induced two weeks early and eventually required a c-section delivery. Dr. Cierny stayed with us, past her scheduled shift, and saw us through the entire process. It was a great comfort for me and my husband. We can not thank you all enough for making our first pregnancy a pretty smooth experience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I had such a wonderful experience with Dr Cienry for a 2nd procedure completed. The first was with a different provider and my what a difference! From the procedure it's self, nurses help, bed side manor of both, follow-up, results.... the whole exprance was 100 times better than the the previous! Thank you Dr. Cierny!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

My experience was going great 👍 Office staff was very friendly Dr. Jill is phenomenal she’s a great doctor great manners...

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I love Northside Obgyn, Dr. Cierny, and the whole staff. I’ve been coming to this Obgyn for almost 6 years now and every single time I am in and out in less than an hour!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Cierny and staff were very professional and friendly. They put me at ease and treated me not as a patient but as a person with true concerns. I highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a knowledgeable OBGYN clinic with a staff that greets you with a smile.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Been going to her for years ! She’s the best. She makes you feel comfortable and takes her time and make you her main focus. The office is always nice and clean. The staff is friendly and they always keep you updated on what’s going on if they are running behind.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I appreciate the honesty I have received from Dr. Cierny. And I appreciate her helping to calm my fears with this pregnancy since my last one ended in a loss. She is down to earth but very knowledgeable. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I highly recommend this office. Everyone was kind and patients friendly. They explained everything in very well manner. I was satisfied and happy with their Hospitality.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I love this obgyn practice, I wish I had found them for my first pregnancy. All the doctors are great and my wait time is never bad.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018