Ratings for Tessa Ridley

I have seen Tessa for almost a decade. Tessa has helped me recover from surgery, car accidents, and more. I would recommend Tessa to anyone who values a quality massage experience. Tessa is kind, authentic, and is completely invested in your overall wellbeing! It also helps that she is wonderful human being. Go see Tessa!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Tessa is an intuitive, holistic, and spiritual RMT. Her healing touch has been instrumental in eliminating my pain and stress and bringing my body back to a state of health. I am sad to see Tessa leaving Vancouver but wish her well in her new practice. Thanks Tessa for all you have done for my body and spirit...your generous spirit will be missed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I recently required massage therapy as part of my post – surgery treatment plan for breast cancer. Tessa provided excellent treatment. She was able to develop a personalized treatment plan, and to adapt that plan as we went along, relying on her deep knowledge of a range of techniques that could work in my situation. She is very committed to her profession, very knowledgeable, and focussed on providing positive outcomes.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Absolutely recommend Tessa! Have been telling anyone I know who lives in or near Vernon about her. Massage from Tessa is ensuring you will get absolute release of pain on all levels. She is amazing, she is caring, creates a safe place, and she has an incredible gift of healing with her hands. We have been going to Tessa for years in Vancouver and she will be missed! Hopefully we'll see her in Vernon if/when we head up there for vacation.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Tessa has been my safe haven for at least 7 years. I had a monthly massage with her. She is a compassionate practitioner who truly cares about who you are and what you might be going through. She has seen me through my ups and downs; job stress, back injury, two successful pregnancies, pregnancy loss and as a new exhausted mum. Her humanity is infinite and her connection with your reality and needs goes beyond expected. Best of all, always understanding, never judgemental.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

I've been seeing Tessa for 5 years. She has helped me through whiplash recovery, running 2 half marathons and having a generally stressed out body. Tessa is THE BEST! She is welcoming and knowledgable and has the best attitude. She brings a calmness into the treatments and is a great listener. It's so rare to find someone who is truly in the job that they were meant to be in, but Tessa is one of those people. When you see Tessa for RMT treatments its not just a massage, she changes your energy and revitalizes your body. She is honestly the best!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Tessa is very knowledgeable. Her advice and treatments have been keeping me upright and mobile for many years. I rely upon her expertise and appreciate her overall approach to healing and well being.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Tessa is simply the best. Intuitive in a way that showcases her knowledge of your body's musculature and how it's all connected. She helped me both learn and grow and become more aware of how I can work to heal my body. She's comfortable, professional, can follow directions but also pushes your comfort level in a balanced way that allows to you to progress. She's the master and only RMT is ever fully trusted and gone back to see multiple times.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Tessa spends the time to get to know her patients and works with them to improve their health through massage. She is the best masseuse I've ever been to and is really great at working through problem areas. Her prenatal massages have kept me mobile and happy throughout my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Fully recommend RMT Tessa Ridley. She can easily connect with all walks of life, and has extensive knowledge in the field. She cares deeply about her profession and her patients. As a person in general she is inspiring, promoting holistic health in mind, body and spirit.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Tessa Ridley's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente