Tatiana Savciuc

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Tatiana Savciuc

I was positively surprised to discover homeopathy. My son was struggling with bed-wetting at the age of 8 and a friend of mine suggested to try homeopathy. I've read that Tatiana has a lot of experience with children and holds a medical doctor degree, so we decided to book an appointment. After only one month of her treatment the periodicity of bed-wetting decreased from once a night to 2 times a week. After three months of homeopathy, my son is occasionally wetting the bed. That is an amazing improvement. I am very glad and grateful. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Tatiana Savciuc's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am an experienced and internationally trained classical homeopath in Calgary with a European Medical Doctor degree. My medical education started back in 1998 and is continuously enhancing. In 2002, being a 4th year student, while attending the Complementary and Alternative Medicine course I got to know another part of medicine. After observing some fantastic results I realised that homeopathy is what I want to practice for the rest of my life. Thus, after I graduated with a Medical Doctor degree, I took the residency in Complementary and Alternative Medicine, where I devoted myself to homeopathy, acupuncture and herbal therapy. Nonetheless, homeopathy remained my first choice and I absorbed it relentlessly. Any information connected to this field caught my attention, so that the time spent studying it flew unnoticed, with satisfaction and contentment. Hence, starting from 2009 I have been doing what I like most of all, with great personal satisfaction and gratitude from my patients. Short summary of my professional biography: * 2017-present, registered member (RCSHom), Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Canada. * 2017-present, professional member, Alberta Homeopathic Association, Calgary, Canada. * 2016-present, certified classical homeopath Calgary (CCH), Council for Homeopathic Certification, the highest standard for homeopathy in North America. * 2015, clinical practicum, Western College for Homeopathic Medicine, Calgary, Alberta * 2014 - present, founder of www.Homeopathy.md , * 2012-2013, certification (IACH), International Academy for Classical Homeopathy ”George Vithoulkas”, Alonnisos, Greece * 2009-present, registered member, Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis, league of medical doctors practising homeopathy * 2004-2015, registered member, Association of Traditional Medicine from Moldova. * 2004-2007, residency in Complementary and Alternative Medicine, speciality Homeopathy, acupuncture and herbal medicine, the State University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Nicolae Testemitanu”, Republic of Moldova. * 1998-2004, Medical Doctor (MD), the State University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Nicolae Testemitanu”, Republic of Moldova.

• English
  • Romanian
  • Russian

• CCH, RCSHom, IACH (cert), MD (Europe)