Ratings for Rachel Edge

Rachel is a great RMT. I am very happy with my appointments wit her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Mobility Plus has been a great find. Rachel is a gifted massage therapist! I wish I could add a + to my 5 rating. I run for stress management and health, but have always struggled with stiffness and more recently inflammation and loss of motion. Its been hard to find a therapist that is effective. Rachel is not only effective, but really informed and always learning new approaches, explains clearly what is happening and how to extend the healing through stretches and exercises between treatments, is always pleasant and professional. Suffice it to say that after my last treatment I'm thinking I really could do that marathon in May. I'm thinking of drawing on some of the other services.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Rachel is an incredible massage therapist. I always feel so much lighter after my visits with her. She really knows what she is doing! I walk out feeling relaxed and far less tense than I was when I arrived. Thanks, Rachel :)

Rachel Edge's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients