Dr. Nuwan Fonseka, PsyD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nuwan Fonseka, PsyD

Miserably I recently moved to Alberta from Thompson and once our life is settled here, I will most likely set up skype session with Dr. There is so much to say about Dr. Fonseka that cannot all be say in this paragraph... I have been suffering from a fear of getting multiple diseases for many years. Also, my nine-year-old son was suffering attachment problem. After only five sessions with him I can decently say I no longer have the chronic anxiety with condriac fear. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for serious therapy experience.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Brilliant therapist. highly inspires confidence and hope. I took my son and daughter to see Dr. Fonseka, because both of them were under psychiatric care for many months. They were previously seen other professionals without success. We are fortunate to have found this great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

The best in Manitoba! I am a Cree man therapy is not us, but Dr.Fonseka  has helped me overcome many anxieties and problems.   In all truth, my mental anxiety, always ruled my life. If you are looking for a top doctor to help you stand up against serous anxiety, he is the best. After his sessions,  I have been able to cope and deal my anxiety.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I like dr. Fonseka, he gets what i need right away! I've been to several workshops over the years and he is one of the best, his “Mindfulness Parenting and Attachment Workshop and Grief, Loss and Trauma Resilience". I've never worked with psychotherapist so well before. Dr. Fonseka is great compassionate and humble. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I would give Dr.Fonseka 100 stars if I could. He helped me, a warm, clever, compassionate doctor. I worked with him for over 2 years and I am fully recovered from my chronic depression and trauma. I'd recommend him to anyone who is looking for a serious treatment.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

My experience with Dr. Nuwan, he is a caring, empathetic who always takes the effort to help to get into iceberg of the problem. His expertise, combined skills, was contributory in helping me through a trauma and depression. Mindfulness, hypnosis, emd and so many therapy. He is unique recommend him more highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I highly recommend him, Hypnotherapy sessions are great. Through EMDR manual, mindfulness and hypnotherapy, Dr. Nuwan upside-down my psychological condition now I am prescription free after fifteen years. Very friendly and engaging.,, not money minded I still have to pay for my last session. I would gladly recommend him to friends, family and those in need. Gerry....

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I was going through a trouble period with my anxiety and family problem and had no hope of passing through it, until I began weekly sessions with him. I have seen many different social works at the Hospital as well EAP’s and Dr. Fonseka has been the greatest. Sessions with him was lots of work as well aftercare home works.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I've seen numerous therapist, Dr.Fonseka has been the one to take his skills and have empathysis me and progressed through my truma from my childhood. I have made it this far without the help of Doc. .. JC

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Hello, I am Linkan Sanders, Licensed in Regina. I have worked with families and adolescents that have came into truama mental state. Currently, I am copleteimg my clinical externship with Dr.Fonseka. I feel he helping me in providing needed trauma care and therapy to the clients I serve. He is a great clinician.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Nuwan Fonseka, PsyD's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients