Nuwan Fonseka, Psyd (Psychotherapist)

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Nuwan Fonseka, Psyd (Psychotherapist)

Dr Fonseka is one of a kind. He is very knowledgeable, and professional. He has a way that is very successful in having someone open up and confide in him. His abilities are endless.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. Fonseka is the best psychotherapist you can find. His methods are unique. He has helped me overcome many difficult situations. I definitely recommend Dr. Fonseka.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr Fonseka is a wonderful therapist. He has helped with many of my difficulties. I would highly recommend him. He has a high professional and most helpful in all areas to help accommodate.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

I appreciate Dr. Fonseka kind heart towards my children. That is his top priority is making a plan for them and meeting them where they are at. He has fit my family in last minute and has done this happily. I m grateful that he is here in Thompson

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

With his experience and willingness to help, he is a very valuable asset in Thompson. I have been struggling with depression and anxiety for a long time, and Dr. Fonseka was very supportive. He encourages critical thinking and uses effective tools to help manage my life issues. I feel much more in control of my life after being a patient with him for a year now.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

Dr. Nuwan is very knowledgeable, professional, kind, and empathetic. He helped me when I was struggling as a young adult. He encourages mindfulness and even though I have moved away and no longer see him regularly, I have been able to call him on his personal time when I was in an emotional crisis. When the occasion arises I send him a life update and he is usually pleased to respond and is always encouraging in his responses. I have recommended Dr. Nuwan to close family and friends. They have also been happy with his help. I have never had a negative experience and attibute my more positive outlook on life to his sessions a few years ago.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

Nuwan is very professional, humble, and well knowledgeable. He’s the only professional in town who help me in my lowest times where as other workers treated me like a case he treated me as a human being and treated my specific needs accordingly. I can proudly say he treated what was wrong with me I am cursed and can manage my condition when it tries to creep in.

Submitted January 11, 2019

He doesn't follow a rigid plan, always maintains a good balance between my thoughts and feelings.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr. Fonsenka is a positive change to help communities and individuals Personally, I endorse Dr. Fonsenka Jason Neepin

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr Fonseka changed my life by guiding me towards healthy tools and coping mechanisms without being pushy or judgemental. He leads by example and is a wonderful person. I still feel the effects of his treatment years after therapy.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Nuwan Fonseka, Psyd (Psychotherapist)'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment