Ratings for Dr. Nuwan Fonseka, PsyD

My experience with Dr. Nuwan, he is a caring, empathetic who always takes the effort to help to get into iceberg of the problem. His expertise, combined skills, was contributory in helping me through a trauma and depression. Mindfulness, hypnosis, emd and so many therapy. He is unique recommend him more highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I highly recommend him, Hypnotherapy sessions are great. Through EMDR manual, mindfulness and hypnotherapy, Dr. Nuwan upside-down my psychological condition now I am prescription free after fifteen years. Very friendly and engaging.,, not money minded I still have to pay for my last session. I would gladly recommend him to friends, family and those in need. Gerry....

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I was going through a trouble period with my anxiety and family problem and had no hope of passing through it, until I began weekly sessions with him. I have seen many different social works at the Hospital as well EAP’s and Dr. Fonseka has been the greatest. Sessions with him was lots of work as well aftercare home works.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I've seen numerous therapist, Dr.Fonseka has been the one to take his skills and have empathysis me and progressed through my truma from my childhood. I have made it this far without the help of Doc. .. JC

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Hello, I am Linkan Sanders, Licensed in Regina. I have worked with families and adolescents that have came into truama mental state. Currently, I am copleteimg my clinical externship with Dr.Fonseka. I feel he helping me in providing needed trauma care and therapy to the clients I serve. He is a great clinician.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Fonseka has changed my life, He is a very gentle and knowledgeable. I go to him whenever I felt down and he is always sees me within 24 hr even after 6.30 pm . He is incredibly wise and used several psychotherapy tools. Adam P

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Greatest therapist I've met got me free from chronic anxiety within five sessions and I will never forget him supported me with the highest respect I would go to him if I ever need therapy or supports.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr.Fonseka helped my truma and attachmnet problem,empathy was always there with good therapy techniques. I have been seeing him for over one year and I found enlightment feeling after one hr of session.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Nuwan Fonseka, PsyD's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients