Nuwan Fonseka, PsyD (Psychotherapist)

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Nuwan Fonseka, PsyD (Psychotherapist)

“This man is a gold to our town”. Dr Fonseka serve humanity, and emphatically. I am very much enjoyed his Mindfulness workshops and therapy. All doctors need money, but he didn’t mind in money. Even I still need to pay for him cos some trouble in my cried card. Without him, his consultation and treatment, recovery seemed unbearable. God Job Doc, Keep going, stay our city forever !!!!!!

Submitted March 5, 2018

I, 1000 agree with all the positive comments. Dr.Fonseka collaborated and worked closely with my GP physician Dr.Ratnayeka and helped me to get over my clinical depression medications by putting psychotherapy.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Thanks for your great treatment. Yesterday was my last therapy session. Finally I am done. Ready to move my life with more skills to dealing my past.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

He has been very helpful in many ways for two years. From over six therapists, Dr. Fonseka is the greatest therapist I’ve ever seen. Dr. Fonseka helped me become more self aware of what I am holding in my subconscious mind. I have been dealing with unembellished depression, and an eating disorder call anorexia. He is unbelievably educated and well-experienced, he interviews the right questions and applied therapy technique right away. Darrel

Submitted February 12, 2018

I'm finally experiencing like I see the green light at the end of this dusky tunnel. Highly recommend Dr. Nuwan. He is open minded and never judgmental even I have attended consultation in very wicked mood, and appearance which is something I struggled with my previous Winnipeg psychologist.

Submitted February 11, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Nuwan for some time now, and i highly recommend him to anyone looking for a therapist.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Miserably I recently moved to Alberta from Thompson and once our life is settled here, I will most likely set up skype session with Dr. There is so much to say about Dr. Fonseka that cannot all be say in this paragraph... I have been suffering from a fear of getting multiple diseases for many years. Also, my nine-year-old son was suffering attachment problem. After only five sessions with him I can decently say I no longer have the chronic anxiety with condriac fear. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for serious therapy experience.

Submitted January 4, 2018

Brilliant therapist. highly inspires confidence and hope. I took my son and daughter to see Dr. Fonseka, because both of them were under psychiatric care for many months. They were previously seen other professionals without success. We are fortunate to have found this great doctor.

Submitted December 26, 2017

The best in Manitoba! I am a Cree man therapy is not us, but Dr.Fonseka  has helped me overcome many anxieties and problems.   In all truth, my mental anxiety, always ruled my life. If you are looking for a top doctor to help you stand up against serous anxiety, he is the best. After his sessions,  I have been able to cope and deal my anxiety.

Submitted November 6, 2017

I like dr. Fonseka, he gets what i need right away! I've been to several workshops over the years and he is one of the best, his “Mindfulness Parenting and Attachment Workshop and Grief, Loss and Trauma Resilience". I've never worked with psychotherapist so well before. Dr. Fonseka is great compassionate and humble. I highly recommend him!

Submitted September 23, 2017

Nuwan Fonseka, PsyD (Psychotherapist)'s Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients