Ratings for Michelle Rad

I'm not sure how some people can give a one start without even having the actual service. It makes you wonder these people's emotional stability when writing these reviews. I took my father to Dr. Rad and the services are nothing short of magnificent, from start to ending. I am so thankful that a doctor so skillful is willing to work with m insurance and am mindful of her time. I think her secratory is great and not sure what this reviewer is complaining about. It seems she is simply an entitled client not to mention confused and maybe that is why the secretary removed her appointment.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

Poor first impression. As a prospective new client, I found the scheduling process to be impersonal and the coordinator very rude. If this is how they treat a person before they even become a patient, I have no interest in seeing this doctor. I scheduled an appointment and did not provide my DOB and detailed insurance information as I was waiting on a response from the client coordinator to confirm if Dr. Rad still participated in my insurance. The response she provided by email was snide and reflected a lack of knowledge of what insurance the Dr. accepts. After sending this rude message, the coordinator then cancelled my appointment. Given the nature of a psychologist's work, it's disturbing to me that they treat a prospective client in such a dismissive, impersonal manner.

Submitted June 14, 2019

Very efficient and comfortable. The setting is very inviting and not at all intimidating. The sessions are cost effective and result oriented. I have suffered from OCD for years and was not only given the wrong diagnosis but was not properly treated until now. I just have a sense of hope that is very real. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Works well with my insurance to get the treatment I need. Transparent, objective and effective. Very professional

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Great services from the appointment to the next I’m here fir my child and could not be happier with the results

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

She goes above and beyond. If you are looking for a great service, look no further. My daughter is very hard to please but she is hooked.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

From the start of the process to the end, it was a smooth and positive experience. This was the first time I've done therapy and I wish I had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

She listed to me, was caring and compassionate. She also is wise and knowledgeable. Overall, a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

If you want real work, see a real psychologist. Amazing!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Get results, effective and practical. At the middle of my work, I had financial issues, she was not concerned with that and contined the work without charging me.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Michelle Rad's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients