Ratings for Lucia Dias

Lucia is an excellent homeopath & a wonderful human being. There is no disease that she cannot treat. She operates with God's wisdom & hence shines in her profession. I will always recommend her to any of my friends or relatives who are ailing & need to be treated. Well done Dr Lucia Dias! God bless! Mrs Charlotte Lewis, Goa, India

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Lucia has been our family homeopath for 9 years. She is extremely knowledgeable and well versed in her approach and remedies. She is the only trusted practitioner in our family and is a staple for our well being. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I have been working with Lucia on various health issues for many years, and her knowledge always amazes me. She can help with pretty much anything that's ailing you, and I highly recommend you pay her a visit!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Lucia has been our family Homeopath for many years and has been able to handle any health problems we've had. My mother's Parkinson's and cardiac issues have been handled superbly and we are so grateful for her outstanding care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Lucia is a very knowledgeable homeopath. I have consulted a few practitioners before finding someone who knew the exact remedy to help me with my heavy menstrual flow. I was so exhausted and now I am so much better. She is very smart and will not give up until she finds the right remedy!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Lucia Dias's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients