Ratings for Lana (Lior) Model, MSW

She is not licensed as a therapist, so shouldn't be even listed here. And speaking of reviews, out of 11 reviews she has on this site, 10 are posted within one month... seriously?

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Lior is very competent, comprehensive, and thorough. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Lior is a good, caring person, and always the Right person to talk to if you have any problems or need help with anything.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

You cannot go wrong with Lior! Highly recommend her as a therapist.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have known Lior for many years. She has always been an invaluable source of advice, motivation and personal support for me. She is truly one of a kind, she has a special ability to see "THE REAL" person. Lior is so gifted at understanding her clients' core, always tries to go above and beyond with each and every one. I leave every conversation feeling empowered and energized. All of this, in addition to her kindness and friendship, makes recommending her to others such a joy. I could not do so more highly.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Lana has a great personality. She is patient, diligent and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Personable, punctual and helpful. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Lana was very helpful, knowledgeable and supportive. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Lior is very good therapist. Shipping is very attentive and professional.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I absolutely recommend Lior. She is a wonderful therapist.

Lana (Lior) Model, MSW's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My name is Lana Model. I have over twelve years of clinical experience providing psychotherapy to adolescents, individuals and families facing parenting crises, struggling with identity issues, low self-esteem and communicational challenges. I am experienced in treating communicational problems with adolescents and adults. I have extensive experience supporting couples going through fertility treatments and dealing with infertility, individuals going through difficult life transitions and existential crises, treating complex mental health issues such as obesity, depression and anxiety. I have deep love and compassion for our complicated human nature. I firmly believe that we’re much stronger than we think of ourselves. My life taught me about difficult transitions and starting over. Having lived in three countries and coming from a very diverse cultural background I can well empathise with various issues confronted by all of us on a daily basis. I know about life challenges from my own experience and I truly believe that makes me a better therapist In my work I use an eclectic approach that is a combination of my educational background and field gained experience. I base myself on various modalities such as Integral Theory, Existential Psychology, Art Therapy Techniques, Mindfulness and Psychodrama. I am a registered member of Ontario College of Social Worker (RSW, MSW) and a Certified Group Facilitator.

• English