Ratings for Kess Thongteum, Whnp-Bc

Dr. Thongteum was very professional, she made me feel very at ease and listened to. Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2020

Great experience every time. Kess & Shanteen are great. Thank you for the awesome care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2020

Excellent demeanor, so very pleasant! Takes time with me to ensure I have complete understanding of my health...is never rushed! Very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2019

Kess is amazing to work with and very patient! I loved that I could ask questions and get answers without feeling like I was dumb for asking.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2019

Always very thorough, friendly and compassionate!! Nothing but positive experience!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2019

Kess is always very kind, professional and thoughtful when providing care. I appreciate her bedside manner and the way in which she shares medical information in plain language. She’s definitely an asset to Eagle OBGYN.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

My exam was pain free and Kess went over many parts of my health history, not just the gynecological. She was encouraging and very informative as well as gentle. Nurse Chantaine is always a pleasure to speak with and was very encouraging and kind as well. These ladies are amazing health professionals and I look forward to my yearly visits!!! :-)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Love all the staff in this office! Very friendly and excellent health care providers!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Dr. Auma was very pleasant. She explained my process and options step by step.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

I saw Auma Thongteum, PA and she was everything you could hope for in a physician. She was gentle, patient, understanding and truly took her time to understand the situation. She made me feel very heard and comfortable. The staff was also extremely friendly, from the receptionists to the nurses. There was a true sense of care and kindness at the facility. I would recommend her, along with the office, to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Kess Thongteum, Whnp-Bc's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients