Ratings for Judy Hooten, Lmt, Mmt, Bctmb

Judy is great. She went above and beyond to get me articles and pictures of exercises to further help the healing.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Judy is wonderful!! Her attitude, knowledge, and touch are what make me keep going back!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Everytime I see her and I have an issue she takes of me, very compassionate and listened carefully to everything I tell her. Always feel 100% better after seeing her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Judy is awesome!! I have been going to her for over 2 years now. She always knows what to do for all my aches and pains and never disappoints. Looking forward to my next visit!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I look forward to my massage with Judy every time! She is professional and extremely good at what she does. She is very knowledgeable and seems like she is always going out of her way to learn more. I have a lot of low back and shoulder pain and she has mediated that pain! I recommend Judy to everyone I know!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I'm a runner and have had several different issues with my hips, knee, shoulders, I could go on. Judy has been exactly what I've needed! She has allowed me to run at my best. Every visit is specific to the issues I'm currently facing and I always walk away feeling better. I'm so thankful to have her as my therapist!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Judy is amazing at what she does. Professional, friendly and knowledgeable. She is worth the visit if your experiencing pain, need to stretch your body or help you stay pain free so you can do the things you enjoy doing. Be it running , working out, hiking or being able to enjoy your garden. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I have been seeing Judy Hooten for about one year. I have degenerative spine disease and have experienced significant pain relief , improved range of motion and general mobility. She has a caring attitude and excellent intuitive skill for identifying and remediating the problem.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

When I went to Judy I couldn't turn my head to look behind me to switch lanes. I was sore after the first visit but my range of motion has been so much better after seeing her a few times. She knows the anatomy and how to get results. I would recommend her to anyone with neck stiffness.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Judy is professional, knowledgeable and really cares!

Judy Hooten, Lmt, Mmt, Bctmb's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK