Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Jilanne Rose, Dnp, Msn, Anp-C

I am so incredibly thankful to Dr. Rose and her staff. I had really painful bulging varicose veins from carrying 4 children with 3 pregnancies. I had been to a few vein specialists in the valley and they were all ok but when I met Dr. Rose, I knew I was in good hands and I was comforted by her technique. I was shocked I could drive myself home and the pain was minimal during healing. I had a couple veins that were stubborn, and I came back and was able to resolve those veins too with a different technique - VenaSeal. I never realized how old and how much pressure my legs had in them until now. They feel so freeing now. Thank you, Dr. Rose, Lucy, and staff, for being so great and changing my life for the better!! You are amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Jilanne Rose, Dnp, Msn, Anp-C's response
Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad we could help!

Submitted March 23, 2018

I put off treating my varicose veins for several years. When I received a referral from my husband's well known cardiologist from Scottsdale, I decided to make an appointment. I was immediately comfortable when an extremely friendly staff member, Beth, greeted us when we arrived at my appointment. My husband and I were impressed with Jilanne when she walked into the room to meet us. She was extremely pleasant and thorough as she examined me and explained my options. I appreciated the fact that I felt important since she did not rush me in and out of her office. I was confident in Jilanne and decided to go ahead with the procedure, which was quite extensive. The VenaSeal procedure went very smoothly and my recovery was exactly as described by the doctor. I received a personal call from Jilanne two days after the VenaSeal which I appreciated. It's been a little over two weeks since my procedure, and I'm extremely satisfied with the results - thank you Jilanne and Carly for allowing me to feel confident in shorts again! I highly recommend Jilanne Rose for her professionalism and expertise and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Jilanne Rose, Dnp, Msn, Anp-C's response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience.

Submitted March 20, 2018

Jilanne Rose, Dnp, Msn, Anp-C's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jilanne Rose, DNP, ANP-C is a board-certified doctorate adult nurse practitioner with over 10,000 vein care procedures to her credit. Jilanne graduated from Northern Arizona University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in 1996, went on to earn her Master’s Degree in Nursing from Vanderbilt University in 2004, as well as her Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree in 2017. Dr. Rose is Phoenix Metros only Nurse Practitioner that has been trained extensively by a Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeon, an Interventional Radiologist, and an Interventional Cardiologist. As a vein doctor, she is highly regarded by patients and physicians who seek her out because of her expertise in vein disease, her commitment to compassionate care, and her excellent success rates. As a peripheral vascular specialist that has solely performed well over 10,000 peripheral vascular interventions, spent well over 31,500 hours treating patients with vein and cardiovascular disease, she is dedicated to helping patients achieve a pain-free, healthy and happy life.

• English
  • Spanish

• Vanderbilt University (Grad. 2004)
  • Northern Arizona University (Grad. 1996)

• Varicose veins
  • Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
  • Restless legs syndrome
  • Lymphedema
  • Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)

• Phoenix Metros only Nurse Practitioner that has been trained extensively by a Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeon, an Interventional Radiologist, and an Interventional Cardiologist

Medicaid / Medi-Cal