Ratings for Dr. Nitin Chopra

Really happy with my treatment. I got root canal done...was really afraid at first but Dr Nitin did the treatment without any pain😊

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Nice Dentist👍🏻. Happy with my treatment. Would recommend him

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Very capable & knowledgeable doctor. Couteous & professional

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I got my root canal done at this dentist after reading reviews here, later on my dentist in mumbai told me that its not correctly done, i got my xrays and pain all through was coz of that. not happy.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I have had lot of dental treatment on my teeth since I was a child but after getting treatment from Dr Nitin Chopra at his Colonel's Dental Clinic at Green Park I am really very happy. I am now able to smile properly after getting my front teeth cosmetically corrected. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

So far the best dental treatment experience I have had. I did not have any pain & the doctor was very understanding. I am very happy with the clinic very neat & clean.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Nitin Chopra is Amazing! I cannot tell you the horrible situation my teeth were in and he has helped me tremendously. Very professional. Now many of my family and friends also go to him. He is a wonderful dentist!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Wonderful Dentist..very helpful and caring. I am no longer as fearful of dentists as I was earlier.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Chopra is an excelent professional and person. My wife and I have been his patients for six years right now. I bet you will not find a better dentist in this area. I recommend Dr Nitin Chopra's Colonels Dental Clinic 100%. Staff is very friendly and professional as well. It is very well equiped which makes you feel very confortable. We have nothing to regret but lots to thank to Dr. Chopra

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Had to remove my first wisdom tooth . Dr Nitin was comforting, very informative, I barely felt any pain & the tooth was removed. It didn't hurt my wallet either.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Nitin Chopra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare