Ratings for Hedieh Arbabzadeh

I had a horrible surgery done by this dr years ago, with the scars to show it! Find an doctor with many years experience. She didn’t stand by her work in my experience it was devastating. But hey she got paid right.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

My breast augmentation is so natural with no visible scars after 3 years. Also, recommended a friend to her and she was as happy as I was. I had my consultation with Dr. Hedieh Arbabzadeh, loved her because she's very professional and knowledgeable, only recommended treatments that I need.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking such great care. I and my family members feel so comfortable with your wisdom. Such a wonderful doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

I had a good feeling as soon as I met you and it was well founded. You have the ability to put a patient at ease and therefore I have always trusted you. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

From my first visit Dr. Hedieh Arbabzadeh made me feel confident by her attitude. You really put my mind at ease & I love the way my breasts look and feel now.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Thank you for the surgery performed by Dr. Hedieh Arbabzadeh on me and how pleased I am with the results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

The staff at wpsfresno of the Dr. Hedieh Arbabzadeh are warm and helpful making the entire process for the patient a very positive and relaxed experience.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Many thanks for working Dr. Hedieh Arbabzadeh into your busy schedule. You and your staff could not have been any nicer, and your surgical skills are superb.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

You are such a wonderful person and an extremely talented plastic Surgeon. Thank you for taking care of me and helping me through my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

My excellent experience began with my first call to your office and your staff ‘s kindness and professionalism. Your shill, knowledge, and attention to detail provided excellent results! I felt comfortable from our first meeting when you took the time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Hedieh Arbabzadeh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients