Ratings for Heather O'Neale

My teenage daughter saw Heather and I cannot say enough how wonderful she is! My daughter had seen 3 other therapists and refused to go back to any of them. With Heather, my daughter looked forward to therapy. She said that Heather "actually knows what she's talking about" (this is a big deal coming from a 17 year old) and she said that Heather helps her to look at things differently. I've watched my daughters self esteem increase greatly, her anxiety is basically gone and our relationship is getting better. Thank you Heather! She is just the best!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Heather is a really good therapist. She really cares about her patients, she takes the time to understand you and what you think, she's funny so it makes it easier to talk about hard stuff. I recommended her to other people and they all say the same thing - best therapist!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Superb therapist. Very professional and helpful. Recommended 100%

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Heather was the first therapist that I had as an adult. She is extremely pleasant and knowledgable. She really cares about her patients and goes the extra mile to give you the support that you need. I highly recommend Heather for your mental health needs.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Heather O'Neale's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients