Ratings for Heather O'Neale

Awesome counselor! Easy to talk to and knows her stuff. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Unfortunately Heather forgot about one of my appointments, and dealing with anxiety it was definitely not a good experience to go through. She was kind enough to offer a free session but after that I'd be anxious going to see her because I really didn't want to be forgotten about again. I was recently seen by a psychiatrist and was diagnosed with a social anxiety disorder and I personally don't think Heathers style of therapy would have helped me at all. I personally wouldn't recommend her, especially if you are really going through a tough time dealing with bad anxiety or depression. However she was very friendly, her style of therapy just definitely wasn't for me.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

She’s a Wonderful counselor! Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I saw Heather at u of m. I saw another counselor there before and I was skeptical but Heather was awesome. She gets it and she doesn't talk to you like you're an idiot (my experience with the other counselor). I was excited when I left my first appointment with her and I felt better already. Shes not the typical counselor, she actually talks WITH you not AT you, and shes funny and she makes you feel like you will get through it. I already told some friends to go see her. Thank you Heather!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

My teenage daughter saw Heather and I cannot say enough how wonderful she is! My daughter had seen 3 other therapists and refused to go back to any of them. With Heather, my daughter looked forward to therapy. She said that Heather "actually knows what she's talking about" (this is a big deal coming from a 17 year old) and she said that Heather helps her to look at things differently. I've watched my daughters self esteem increase greatly, her anxiety is basically gone and our relationship is getting better. Thank you Heather! She is just the best!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Heather is a really good therapist. She really cares about her patients, she takes the time to understand you and what you think, she's funny so it makes it easier to talk about hard stuff. I recommended her to other people and they all say the same thing - best therapist!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Superb therapist. Very professional and helpful. Recommended 100%

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Heather was the first therapist that I had as an adult. She is extremely pleasant and knowledgable. She really cares about her patients and goes the extra mile to give you the support that you need. I highly recommend Heather for your mental health needs.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Heather O'Neale's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients