Ratings for Dr. Zuhair Ladha

I love Dr. Ladha!!!!! My husband and I are dying of laughter because it seems I had the same experience as the review below. Went to a Dr. in New West who ruined my foot. Thank goodness for Dr. Ladha my hero!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

After going t a podiatrist in New West, who made a mess of my foot, I went to Dr Ladha. WOW night and day. He has been working on fixing my foot, I have not regreted going to himat all. Friendly staff, he has excellent bedside manner, you can tell he cares about your well being. Could not recommend them enough !!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr Ladha and his office staff were extremely helpful and welcoming. My son needed orthotics and he ordered him a special camo pair which absolutely delighted him when he saw them. I would hesitate to go back and would definitely recommend Dr Ladha.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

You can tell Dr. Ladha prides himself on his work. I felt my other doctor who was much older was using outdated medicine. In less time and in less pain my problem was treated using medication my other doctor didn't know existed. High praises from me for this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Best experience I've had with a foot surgeon. Showed me my problem on an xray and was very detailed about my options. Agree with the review below. I received more information in one visit than I did through years with other specialists.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

100000% recommend Dr. Ladha. He went out of his way to make sure I was getting the right treatment in a timely manner after I was jerked around by the hospital and other specialists. In one visit I received more help and clarify than years with other medical professionals. Could rave on and on about this amazing man. So very thankful to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

Very knowledgeable very prompt . He did a good job distracting me during my surgery. Good guy

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Five stars! I've been wearing orthotics for years and needed a new pair. Came to this clinic and was expecting to have the same process done. Instead actual molds of my feet were taken. The orthotics I received are the best I've ever had. I'll always be returning to this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Glad to finally have answers and solutions to my running pain. Can get right back to training without a worry.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. Ladha got rid of my plantars which I was struggling with for over 2 years. I couldn't go on long walks or walk barefoot. Now I have no problems and am very thankful to him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Zuhair Ladha's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Meet our Doctors Dr. Alysha Patel is an award winning, highly trained and skilled foot and ankle specialist with experience diagnosing and treating a wide array of foot and ankle conditions. Common foot and ankle problems Dr. Patel manages include bunions, hammertoes, heel pain, flat feet, warts, fungal toenails, foot ulcers and sports injuries. Dr. Patel is dedicated to getting you back on your feet and to a healthier you! Dr. Alysha Patel completed her undergraduate studies in Biology and Psychology at California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, California with magna cum laude. She then received her doctorate from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2013, graduating on the Dean’s list. Dr. Patel's three year surgical residency was completed with the Northwell Health – Long Island Jewish health system in New York City where she received extensive training in lower extremity trauma, diabetic limb salvage, and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle. She has completed the AO (Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen) foundation comprehensive training. Dr. Patel is credentialed in hyperbaric medicine and has also completed a Dermatology and Pathology fellowship with Bako Pathology in Atlanta, GA. She is currently a professional member of the British Columbia Podiatric Medical Association, the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association, the American Podiatric Medicine Association and is board certified with the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. In her spare time, Dr. Patel enjoys spending time with her family. She loves long hikes with her 2 dogs, is an avid tennis player and a new yogi. doctor2.jpg Dr. Zuhair Ladha is an award winning Canadian born, US trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon / Podiatrist. He pursued two bachelor of science undergraduate degrees in Physiology and Kinesiology at the University of Saskatchewan. He then received his doctorate from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2012. Dr. Ladha then went on to a three year surgical residency with the Brooklyn Hospital Center - Mount Sinai Health System in New York City where he was Chief Resident and was in the top 10% of surgical cases completed of all residents in the nation. He has completed the AO (Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen) foundation comprehensive training and has extensive training in trauma and elective surgical procedures of the foot and ankle. Dr. Ladha has also completed a Dermatology and Pathology fellowship with Bako Pathology in Atlanta, GA. During his training Dr. Ladha completed research in the use of amniotic tissue in foot and ankle surgery. He is currently a member of numerous professional organizations across the continent. In his spare time, Dr. Ladha enjoys spending time with his family. He loves hockey, is a self professed "car guy" and you can always find him trying new restaurants around Vancouver..

• English