Dr. Zuhair Ladha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zuhair Ladha

Five stars! I've been wearing orthotics for years and needed a new pair. Came to this clinic and was expecting to have the same process done. Instead actual molds of my feet were taken. The orthotics I received are the best I've ever had. I'll always be returning to this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Glad to finally have answers and solutions to my running pain. Can get right back to training without a worry.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. Ladha got rid of my plantars which I was struggling with for over 2 years. I couldn't go on long walks or walk barefoot. Now I have no problems and am very thankful to him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Ladha took care of my ingrown toenail for me. I was really scared as I had this done three times before and it had failed. I am now 6 months from the day he did treated me and I have no pain! Very happy patient.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Funny doctor. Clean office. Sterile instruments. Doc knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Dr. Ladha fixed my foot pain that I've had for a long time. I don't usually write these reviews but I'm so excited to be pain free for first time in a long time. I tried a bunch of shoe inserts from drug stores but Dr. Ladha's orthotics are great. He measured my feet and made sure they would work specifically for me. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Ladha used amniotic cell injections to treat my old ankle injury. I had tried everything for years but was never back to 100% until now. Excited to be hitting the mountains this winter for the first time in years!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Doc corrected my daughter's painful flat foot. She had both feet fixed with surgery and is now back to hockey without pain. Thanks to him, his team and partner. Cheers!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Caring, thorough and goes the extra mile. He diagnosed the root cause for my ankle pain immediately after other GPs told me that my ankle was fine for months. Thanks Dr. Ladha!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

By far the best doctor I've ever seen in my entire life!! He's compassionate and thorough. He offered me a few options and was honest about expectations. He kept his office open late to see me past office hours. He was pleasant and I didn't feel rushed at all. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Zuhair Ladha's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Meet our Doctors Dr. Alysha Patel is an award winning, highly trained and skilled foot and ankle specialist with experience diagnosing and treating a wide array of foot and ankle conditions. Common foot and ankle problems Dr. Patel manages include bunions, hammertoes, heel pain, flat feet, warts, fungal toenails, foot ulcers and sports injuries. Dr. Patel is dedicated to getting you back on your feet and to a healthier you! Dr. Alysha Patel completed her undergraduate studies in Biology and Psychology at California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, California with magna cum laude. She then received her doctorate from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2013, graduating on the Dean’s list. Dr. Patel's three year surgical residency was completed with the Northwell Health – Long Island Jewish health system in New York City where she received extensive training in lower extremity trauma, diabetic limb salvage, and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle. She has completed the AO (Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen) foundation comprehensive training. Dr. Patel is credentialed in hyperbaric medicine and has also completed a Dermatology and Pathology fellowship with Bako Pathology in Atlanta, GA. She is currently a professional member of the British Columbia Podiatric Medical Association, the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association, the American Podiatric Medicine Association and is board certified with the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. In her spare time, Dr. Patel enjoys spending time with her family. She loves long hikes with her 2 dogs, is an avid tennis player and a new yogi. doctor2.jpg Dr. Zuhair Ladha is an award winning Canadian born, US trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon / Podiatrist. He pursued two bachelor of science undergraduate degrees in Physiology and Kinesiology at the University of Saskatchewan. He then received his doctorate from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2012. Dr. Ladha then went on to a three year surgical residency with the Brooklyn Hospital Center - Mount Sinai Health System in New York City where he was Chief Resident and was in the top 10% of surgical cases completed of all residents in the nation. He has completed the AO (Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen) foundation comprehensive training and has extensive training in trauma and elective surgical procedures of the foot and ankle. Dr. Ladha has also completed a Dermatology and Pathology fellowship with Bako Pathology in Atlanta, GA. During his training Dr. Ladha completed research in the use of amniotic tissue in foot and ankle surgery. He is currently a member of numerous professional organizations across the continent. In his spare time, Dr. Ladha enjoys spending time with his family. He loves hockey, is a self professed "car guy" and you can always find him trying new restaurants around Vancouver..

• English