Dr. Zuhair Ladha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zuhair Ladha

By far the best doctor I've ever seen in my entire life!! He's compassionate and thorough. He offered me a few options and was honest about expectations. He kept his office open late to see me past office hours. He was pleasant and I didn't feel rushed at all. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I've suffered from rolled ankles since high school. After my last injury I saw physio and my GP but continued to have pain and a swollen ankle. Dr. Ladha took xrays without hesitation which showed an old bone break. He even showed the xrays to me to help me understand what was happening. I'm feeling the best I have in 10 years and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Ladha did my surgery to treat my bunion. It was a day surgery so I was in and walking out the same day. It has now been six months and I am able to enjoy all the summer sports I had stopped participating in because of my foot pain. I'm over the moon and couldn't be happier with my experience. I am now seeing him to treat my athletes foot... I guess that's the downside from being active again!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Professional, gentle, funny. I can see why my friend recommended him! Saw him to get my ingrown toenail taken out. He did the surgery in his office and i was feeling better the next day. Had a great experience and highly recommended Dr. Ladha.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I had a sore on my foot for a long time. I had seen a lot of foot doctors and other doctors but no one helped. The last time I was in the hospital for my foot infection I was referred to doctor Ladha. He has got my foot healed and me feeling better in a month. Something that had been treated for years and years without healing otherwise. Five stars.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I recently was seen by Dr. Lada after my other foot doctor left on medical leave. He was great! Had me cured within 2 weeks. Thanks Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Ladha! He was referred to me by my family doctor. He was able to treat me right away after giving me a full assessment. I am so pleased with the treatment plan and I've never felt better. His staff is amazing and so very helpful!

Submitted December 27, 2017

I am used to seeing Dr. Patel who is marvelous. I could only come in on a specific day so saw Dr. Ladha instead. He was gentle, thoughtful and caring. Both doctors have helped be get to the bottom of my chronic foot problems and I finally have some answers and can start treatment. Highly recommend this clinic! - Sal A.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Just a wonderful man. Really took care of my mother who was so thrilled with him as well. A+

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Was given a referral to another place but googled and found this guy. I saw him in Coquitlam not Burnaby. Was super friendly and quite helpful. Had a much better experience here than what my friend told me to expect when he went to another foot doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Zuhair Ladha's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Meet our Doctors Dr. Alysha Patel is an award winning, highly trained and skilled foot and ankle specialist with experience diagnosing and treating a wide array of foot and ankle conditions. Common foot and ankle problems Dr. Patel manages include bunions, hammertoes, heel pain, flat feet, warts, fungal toenails, foot ulcers and sports injuries. Dr. Patel is dedicated to getting you back on your feet and to a healthier you! Dr. Alysha Patel completed her undergraduate studies in Biology and Psychology at California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, California with magna cum laude. She then received her doctorate from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2013, graduating on the Dean’s list. Dr. Patel's three year surgical residency was completed with the Northwell Health – Long Island Jewish health system in New York City where she received extensive training in lower extremity trauma, diabetic limb salvage, and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle. She has completed the AO (Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen) foundation comprehensive training. Dr. Patel is credentialed in hyperbaric medicine and has also completed a Dermatology and Pathology fellowship with Bako Pathology in Atlanta, GA. She is currently a professional member of the British Columbia Podiatric Medical Association, the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association, the American Podiatric Medicine Association and is board certified with the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. In her spare time, Dr. Patel enjoys spending time with her family. She loves long hikes with her 2 dogs, is an avid tennis player and a new yogi. doctor2.jpg Dr. Zuhair Ladha is an award winning Canadian born, US trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon / Podiatrist. He pursued two bachelor of science undergraduate degrees in Physiology and Kinesiology at the University of Saskatchewan. He then received his doctorate from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2012. Dr. Ladha then went on to a three year surgical residency with the Brooklyn Hospital Center - Mount Sinai Health System in New York City where he was Chief Resident and was in the top 10% of surgical cases completed of all residents in the nation. He has completed the AO (Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen) foundation comprehensive training and has extensive training in trauma and elective surgical procedures of the foot and ankle. Dr. Ladha has also completed a Dermatology and Pathology fellowship with Bako Pathology in Atlanta, GA. During his training Dr. Ladha completed research in the use of amniotic tissue in foot and ankle surgery. He is currently a member of numerous professional organizations across the continent. In his spare time, Dr. Ladha enjoys spending time with his family. He loves hockey, is a self professed "car guy" and you can always find him trying new restaurants around Vancouver..

• English