Ratings for Dr. Zoe Laksman

I met Dr. Laksman a few months ago and have gained tremendously from our sessions. During a time in my life when I felt stressed and stuck in old patterns, Dr. Laksman helped me to work through my difficulties and to find new strength and self-confidence. I will be forever grateful for the honest, clear guidance that I received from this highly intelligent, kind individual. I feel a renewed sense of purpose moving forward and have Dr. Laksman in large part to thank for this.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Zoe Laksman is amazing. I have been seeing her for many years now and she has always gone out of her way to make time for me. I'd recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Laksman is an excellent psychologist. She is very insightful, knowledgable an excellent listener and offers straight forward practical advice. She has a way of connecting with you that makes you feel comfortable, no matter what the topic. Without her guidance and support my marriage would not have survived and thrived. She really cares about her patients and their well being. Although she may occasionally run late, it is because she really cares about providing her patients with the time they need but also, having a few minutes to reflect and relax before meeting with her is very helpful. I would strongly recommend Dr. Laksman to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I'm so grateful I found Dr. Laksman. I asked my physician for a psychologist who has seen it all, could hear my story and listen to my struggles without seeming overwhelmed or shocked, and who would not talk down to me. Dr. Laksman has been a great fit and we have a strong and authentic rapport. I love that she is both straight-forward, and very compassionate. She chooses her words carefully and she seems to love what she does.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I have seen Dr. Zoe Laksman on several different occasions for various life events I have been going through. She has always showed me compassion and empathy and I felt like she really listened and attended to my needs. I was apprehensive to go to therapy at first but Dr. Laksman helped to make me feel comfortable. She has supported me through some of my most challenging times; she advocated for me and I felt heard.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I had a really productive first session with Dr. Laksman. She made me feel very comfortable. I'm really looking forward to working through some issues I'm experiencing in my personal life with her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have been a client of Dr. Laksman's on and off for nearly eight years and she really does know her stuff. She is the "go to" person for me to help manage work stress and a busy family life. Unbiased, independant, knowledgeable, firm yet extremely nice and easy to relate to. Honest and insightful. Thank you for all the advise and care you have given me over the years.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Laksman has been a god send for me. She has helped me to realize that that I am not the only one with issues, and has given me the self-confidence and strength to deal with my demons. I have turned my life around with her, and my husband and children have noticed a big difference. Thank you Doc.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Laksman. I was just searching her contact information to pass along to a friend when I saw this site and decided to comment. I'm really excited to be working with her and have nothing but positive things to say. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Laksman's breath and depth of knowledge is outstanding. I originally went to her for help with performance issues as a competitive athlete. Since that time I have continued to see her. She has helped me to feel positive about who I am, and challenge perfectionistic thoughts that have been getting in my way for years. She was a huge part of my success in managing anxiety in a new romantic relationship. When symptoms flare up she helps me get back on track. Highly recommend her for anyone looking to make big changes in the new year!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Zoe Laksman's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients