Ratings for Dr. Zoe Laksman

I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Laksman. I was just searching her contact information to pass along to a friend when I saw this site and decided to comment. I'm really excited to be working with her and have nothing but positive things to say. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Laksman's breath and depth of knowledge is outstanding. I originally went to her for help with performance issues as a competitive athlete. Since that time I have continued to see her. She has helped me to feel positive about who I am, and challenge perfectionistic thoughts that have been getting in my way for years. She was a huge part of my success in managing anxiety in a new romantic relationship. When symptoms flare up she helps me get back on track. Highly recommend her for anyone looking to make big changes in the new year!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I went to see Dr. Z to help deal with a crisis I was having with a family member. She helped me develop stronger coping skills . She was very professional and encouraging. I find it very touching that she remembers even the smallest details (like a name I mentioned once months ago). Time spent with her had been priceless.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

This has been a very difficult time of year for me. Dr. Laksman was able to provide the guidance and support during a very difficult and challenging period. She has a unique sense of making one feel comfortable/safe, while at the same time opening your heart and mind to accepting and constructively moving forward. Dr. Laksman encourages self-realization and learning to be kind to one-self. She helps one see that things are never as bad as we think they are, and that avoidance is never the answer. As for time and appointments, she is very professional and flexible when it comes to making time for her patients; there were never any issues when booking or re-scheduling appointments. Thank you Dr. laksman! You are a very warm, kind, empathetic soul, and most importantly a wonderful healer; I feel very blessed to have crossed paths with you.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr. Laksman understood me in a way no other psychologist ever has in the past. I have been working with her for the past 8 months and see huge improvements in my mood and my relationships with others.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I swear Dr Laksman is one of the finest psychologists in her field. After visiting many before Dr. Laksman changed my life. As someone who suffered for years I now feel like I can take on the world. I am truly greatful.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Laksman after experiencing a very difficult break up. She helped me to rebuild my self confidence and self esteem. Recognize that I was deserving of more. I am thankful of the kindness and support she provided me during that heartbreaking time.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I highly recommend working with Dr. Zoe Laksman. She has been my psychologist for years. I don't think I would be in the amazing place I am now without her help.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Such a great experience with Dr. Zoe. Feel greatful for the positive experience I had with a caring, thoughtful and compassionate psychologist.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Laksman helped me overcome a debilitating anxiety disorder. I adore her, and would highly recommend her to anyone who has ever suffered from anxiety.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Zoe Laksman's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients