Dr. Zina Alwash

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zina Alwash

My experience with Dr. Alwash was excellent. She provides the highest quality of medical care with a great deal of warmth and compassion. She takes lots of time to explain treatments and options so that you are as fully informed as possible. Dr. Alwash performed dental procedures with the highest degree of skill with an excellent overview of my health and comfort. Her staff is efficient, kind and welcoming. I am very grateful to have Dr. Alwash as my dentist and would highly recommend her. A first class doctor and practice Definitely 5 stars

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

The Doctor and all the staff are amazing. I will definitely recommend this Doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr. Zina is an amazing doctor, very knowledgeable and makes everyone feel at ease. I have always felt nervous going to dentists but she was very pleasant, the way she greets her patients, the way she explains everything so clearly and all the options she provides. She is easily one of THE BEST Dentists out there.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Excellent Dentist! Fantastic welcoming staff! Even the patients were nice :) Dr. Zina is very knowledgeable, she did a thorough examination of my teeth and documented the assessment with photos! I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

She is an amazing doctor and very helpful. Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

I've been going to that office since I was a child, and when they changes dentists I was reluctant, but I was wrong. Dr. Zina is amazing, personable, friendly and amazingly talented Dentist. Very modern office equipment. My whole family goes there and I would not change Dr Zina for anyone. She is my smiling secret.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

She a really good doctor she has really good experience

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Very kind a pleasant to talk with and knows what shes doing

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Alwash is the most loving knowledgeable dentist that i have ever met. So glad she takes care of myself and my family members.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Zina Alwash's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Zina Alwash is a graduate of University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry. She has more than 15 years experience in Dentistry. Dr. Alwash is very good with kids. Friendly, calm, confident and very skilled.

• Arabic

• University of Toronto

• Dental implant surgery
  • Dental braces
  • Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Dental exam
  • Impacted wisdom teeth

• Award of excellence in Prosthetic Dentistry from Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto

• The efficacy of all ceramic Zirconia crown