Ratings for Zhi Fang Zhai

I suffered an ankle sprain couple of months ago getting out of my car. It did not heal itself, and every time I walk and do ankle rotations it still hurts. Originally skeptical about acupuncture, due to a good friend's recommendation I decided to try it at Lily's clinic. After the first session I saw considerable improvement! And it lasted. After 5 treatment sessions I am now 100% pain free compared to the start. Thank you Lily! I definitely believe in acupuncture now . It really works!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Lily has helped me with my digestive issues. She listens attentively and cares about her patients . I feel much better after only a few sessions. I have seen many other practitioners but no one has helped me like Lily. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Lily is amazing for acupuncture treatments. She's helped relieve back pain, shoulder & neck pain after a few treatments. She's caring and ensures that clients are comfortable while under treatment. She also seems to be very confident when it comes to treatments which puts clients at ease.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

I had a lovely experience. I came because my back hurt a lot and I couldn't take the pain anymore. She saw me on quick notice and was very sweet. The cupping & acupuncture was amazing; I feel so good now and quickly. I will come back 100% ! Definitely recommend +1 lily

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. Zhi fang (Lily) has helped me with knee injury a lot. I’m a 41 year old carpenter who had a torn meniscus and completely severed acl on my left knee, I couldn’t put weight on my leg and was awaiting surgery. In the meantime I decided to try acupuncture. After 6 sessions with Lily I almost considered not getting surgery. My knee felt great , but I still went on to do the surgery because of the acl that was severed. I would go see Lily after the surgery and my surgeon was amazed at how fast and strong my knee recovered. I strongly recommend Lily, she is very skilled and always eager to help!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr Zhi Fang Zhai has helped me tremendously with stress, anxiety and the pain I had from a UTI. She is very professional and you definitely feel the results only after a few sessions! I highly recommend her!!!! Caroline

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

My name is Alexandrina, I will leave this comment to thank Dr Zhi Fang Zhai for the huge help and to help those suffering from the terrible pain caused by Zona Zoster complications. After almost 2 months of pain caused by the Zona Zoster I was left with a terrible pain with burning sensations, numbness and stinging on the huge area of my body. The doctor gave me the vitamin complex B that had no effect for heling and told me that it would take 2-3 months to heal and also told me that some people suffer for so many years, which terrified me lot. I went to see Dr Zhi Fang Zhai with my problem and I find her very confident and makes me feel like she cares for me well-being and she will help me get better. After only a few sessions, I already feel an incredible difference. The fact that she has decreased the pain considerably in such a short time is incredible. I am confident that in a few more sessions it will all be gone. She gave me my life back. She is wonderful. A truly gifted acupuncturist!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

I made an appointment for shoulder pain, the pain started a few months ago after a long period with stress. I could not get completely pain free and I could not move my shoulder back whiteout pain. After only one treatment my shoulders feels like new, I can move again pain free. I also asked Dr. Zhai to help me with my menstrual pain. She knew exactly what to do to relieve the pain. Dr. Zhai is really efficient and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Very helpful! Severe neck pain, shoulders, 10 days; cleared up after a couple of sessions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Very nice place and clean. The doctor Zhai solved my problem, the neck is very painful, and I could not turn it. She did the acupuncture on my head, neck and the body, the pain disappeared very soon. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Zhi Fang Zhai's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients