Ratings for Dr. Zarnaz Bagheri

I am not sure what is the story behind the guy who has rated this awesome Dr. At 1. She is very knowledgable and caring. She is so so down to earth and sympathetic. I had two visits without appointment both times as emergency. Took care of me Immediately This type of service is unheard of in Canada.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

She is One of the best Dr , highly recommend her. She is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Dr. BAGHERI is very knowledgeable and patient. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

I have been suffering from knee problem for couple of years. I went to different specialists and tried different treatments including expensive injections with no results. Finally I was referred to Dr. Zarnaz Bagheri. She took her time and with detailed exam and related tests she could come up with proper diagnosis of my problem. Dr, Bagheri then prescribing the right medicine. I am much better and back to normal now. Her approach was diagnosis first and treatment later. I am very satisfied with her professional conduct and patient management.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

She is super caring and a loving human being on top of being a fantastic doctor. She has a holistic approach towards the patient's issues, take her time to do a thorough examination, she'd listen to you, and she'd tell you what you need to do. Meeting up with her is a part of the curing process itself! I wish we had more caring, knowledgeable Drs like her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

The best doctor I have ever met! Very knowledgable and kind person. She has been my doctor over 3 years and she always djognozes my problems on the spot.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

I and my family have been Dr.Bagheri patient for the last 5 years, not only she is one of the most knowledgeble physicians in T.O, but also she is extremely kind, polite and caring person I know. As a result, there are many patients who would like to choose her as their physician and this can result in longer appointments and wait time. I definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

I have been her patient for the pat couple of years, you might wait for her for an hour " it is worth it" but after your first visit you will noticed she care for you very much and wanted to know your pain and issue and find the best therapy for you. I have been in Canada for 34 years and she is one of the best Dr. I meet, I RECOMMEND her to anyone .

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

She is the best doctor which I knew in Toronto. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

she is a terrible doctor I have ever met. I do not recommend her.

Submitted August 14, 2019

Dr. Zarnaz Bagheri's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare