Ratings for Dr. Zarlasht Amini

Loved the doctor. She was so patient and took time to explain things

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Amini is a great pediatrician. She's very calm and answers questions and concerns well. Once she was super late with an appointment but generally fairly good with keeping appointment times. The only major complaint I have with the office is the front staff. One in particular seems awfully rude and "just there to get to do the job". Sighs often on the phone and seems generally annoyed with parents. Thankfully, we are not there to see her, but it's a source of stress when dealing with her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

This doctor was amazing, dedicated doctor. She is so knowledgeable and so approachable. As a Mom, I can't tell you how many times she has lovingly and competently cared for our family. Our children love Dr. Amini and it has been such a positive experience. We totally appreciate her. I like when she uses the board in her office and black marker to explain our children's condition with us.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Always takes the time to answer questions. But she doesnt speak French. Very calm and easy to talk to. Never makes me feel like my questions are stupid. I feel like she cares more for the well-being of my child, and not just prescribing medication. Has a very kind gentle approach for the car of children. Front desk seems receptive too.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr Amini is my third child's pediatrician, for 2 years now. I had other pediatricians for my older children, and I am glad I was able to find such an excellent doctor. She is listening well, she cares about her patients, she is knowledgeable and provides advise, explains well, answers questions, prescribes only when required, refers to specialists if needed. When my son started daycare he was getting sick on weekly basis, every time a different virus. I have seen Dr. Amini many times during this period; her advise was helpful, and she was always supportive. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015