Dr. Zain Hindawi

Ratings for Dr. Zain Hindawi

Terrible psych, lacks any empathy or compassion or understanding of what mental health is, with little to no life experience. Will always try to treat you with meds as the only solution only based on her prejudiced judgements and lack of knowledge or understanding of what the person really needs. She also gives false information about you to others out of spite and quite frankly should be locked up. It is a wonder how /if she is still employed as a credible psych. Be very careful, stay away.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

This doctor ignored serious side effects I was experiencing in regard to a drug she continued to prescribe. She seemed to punish me with further injections because I said I did not like her, or her attitute. She would not consider taking me off an order, which included injections of a drug which continues to give me serious side effects, because I would not engage with her. I think that what she was doing must be illegal in some form.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Zain Hindawi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

First Health Network