Dr. Zachary Goldberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zachary Goldberg

I love it there Dr.Zach and his assistant's are very nice and they work with you very gentle and it's a very nice environment very friendly thank you Dr.Zach for giving back my wonderful beautiful smile again!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Dr. Zack fit me in on an emergency cracked tooth. I am always extremely difficult to freeze and he took the time to make sure he hit all my hidden nerves and temporarily fixed my tooth until I can get a crown done!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr. Z. Goldberg saw my Dad right away for a chipped molar and made the experience a positive one. In light of the fact he was dealing with a 90 year old patient I can say the dental care was stellar and my father's comfort was observed at all times. Great staff all around!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

It has been many years since I have been to dentist for all the typical reasons My visit with dr Zachary and his assistant was very good . Still stressful for me but they put me at ease and 3xplained things carefully as they went along. B Mary , the hygienist was also very good. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Yesturday I had a filling repair on a front tooth. Dr. Zachary Goldberg did excellent work on my tooth. I am very happy with the repair. I was in and out quickly. Everyone was very friendly, professional and courteous and caring.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I recently broke a tooth and needed attention quickly as I was going away for a week. I was given an appointment the same day and was looked after by Dr. Zach. He did an excellent job and was very professional and gentle (and he gave great freezing!!). As well, his assistant was very knowledgable, friendly and efficient. Thanks for getting me in so quickly!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dr. Z. Goldberg was great. He was able to see me the same day as I requested due to my pain. I would recommend him and Windsor park dental clinic to anyone. Thanks for getting me in so quickly!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

First time with Dr. Zach and I am very impressed. Job well done. Tooth is better than new!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Staff efficiency is impeccable, and the warmth/politeness is very welcoming. As a brand new patient I’ve recommended my wife to move here. It was great meeting Dr. Zachery and I feel I am in awesome hands...

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I dread dentist appointments. This was my first in a long time to the dentist. I was absolutely nervous but every single person working made me feel welcome and comfortable. The dentist was a pro and very personable. The hygienist who cleaned my teeth was amazing which calmed me down. The work was great and I will definitely keep coming back.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Zachary Goldberg's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients