Ratings for Dr. Zachary Goldberg

I haven’t been to a dentist in 10 years! Due to extreme tooth pain they got me in the next and put my mind totally at ease from the moment I walked in the door. The assistant Sherry and Dr. Zach were so calm and friendly I ALMOST forgot I was at the dentist! I was so embarrassed by the shape my teeth were in but never once did they make me feel bad about it. It was all so professional and calm. They will definitely be the our family’s dentists from now on.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Dr Zachary Goldberg replaced an old cracked filling in my molar. Throughout the whole procedure, which lasted about one hour, he and his assistant were very professional, explaining to me exactly what they were doing while being extremely concered about my personal comfort. I felt absolutely no pain and left , very pleased with the work done. Highly recommend Dr. Z. Goldberg - an excellent dentist!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Windsor Park Dental.Dr ZACHARY GOLDBERG and Amy,great job,very interactive,compassionate,skilled and caring professionals.Outstanding job with tooth pulled,zero pain.HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Top notch staff and the Dr are truly professional come here for painless teeth care they fixed my smile .

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

Great work, great price and feeling that your dentist truly cares, explained everything to me as we went along and took the extra time to make sure the job was done right!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr Zarch is one of the best. Great guy and fantastic dentist 10/10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

The dentists and staff at this dental office are professional and the care I received to replace the crown was the best! I have seen Dr. Zack for other dental work, he has always been informative and caring. I have recommended them to my co-workers!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Broke a tooth at lunch and they made time for me that afternoon was all fixed up by supper.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

I had an emergency and left a voicemail with Windsor Park Dental. My call was returned within 5 minutes and an appointment was scheduled for later that same day. I saw Dr. Zack Goldberg who quickly assessed my situation and established an immediate course of action. The staff at Windsor Park Dental are all very professional, efficient and a pleasure to deal with!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

I had such a great experience today at my visit. They were able to get me in on short notice and were very compassionate, skilled, and caring professionals. Dr. Zack keep up the good work, Sarah you are also great. Both of you did an excellent job of in making an anxious patient feel at ease (well as at ease as I was going to get). The only suggestion I would make is don’t forget to introduce yourself :) Thanks again!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Dr. Zachary Goldberg's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients