Dr. Zachary Goldberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zachary Goldberg

On Wednesday morning I called WDC to see if I could come in as I was in great pain. Two hours later, I was in the chair & Dr Zac was able to relieve some pressure until I could come back for a root canal. What a relief! I no longer had sharp shooting pains! Thank you so much for taking me in so quickly & ending my suffering. :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I had an amazing experience at your clinic, both the dentist and assistant were nothing but perfect.I had so much anxiety going for this appointment and I was completely put at ease and treated with respect.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

This was an emergency appointment. I was very happy to get in so soon. First visit with Zack. Vey impressed, he was very , friendly and compassionate, and explained all my options thoroughly. He was also very patient in waiting for me to decide what to do. His assistant was also very kind, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I had broken a crown and needed immidiate attention. I was without dental insurance and a little worried. Dr.Zack Goldberg fixed my tooth like a seasoned professional and also at an affordable cost.Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have anxiety about going to the dentist and was quite nervous to go. Once I was there , the receptionist eased my mind and told me how great Dr. Zachary is and will explain everything . Boy was she right ! Both him and the hygentist were amazing with me . I felt at ease and comfortable . Thank you so much, I am so glad I came here !!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I really loathe going to the dentist. I needed a checkup and word done to get me back on the path of good dental hygiene. Due to a horrible experience at my former Dentist, left me jaded. Dr. Zachary Goldberg was very accommodating, knowledgeful and helpful. He dealt with my root canal with minimal discomfort. Ashley his assistant got me through it and will continue with my dental work. They made sure I never felt any discomfort. If you are looking for a dentist that listens and is almost overly accommodating go book with Dr. Zachary Golberg!! Thanks! Dennis

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Zachary Goldberg's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients