Dr. Zachary Goldberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zachary Goldberg

He’s really nice and professional. He made sure I was okay and kept asking how I was doing which was reassuring that he cared about his patients. I would highly recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

By far the best dentist I have ever been too. They always do a fantastic job and they have an extremely friendly staff. Definitely a dentist’s office you won’t dread going to.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I'm very satisfied with the service I got from doctor Zachary Goldberg. The doctor is very professional, kind and nice.The staff was very helpful so I could see the doctor on a very short notice even it was my first visit. From now on my husband and son are doctor Goldberg's patients also.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I have been very pleased and happy with the service provided to me by this office since I first attended in December. All the staff are very professional and make my visits enjoyable. In addition, I have never left your office feeling that things were left undone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

This was my first visit to the clinic, Dr Zack was wonderful, I will definitely be returning !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I have been a patient here for 25 years plus.....the office staff is always pleasant and the office is clean.. dr Goldberg, bobby and zak, are friendly and caring and explain what's going on and what options are available. I have never been afraid to go to this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

They are always nice, personable, and helpful. They work quickly and are caring when they do so.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Excellent as always. It was also good to meet the newest edition to the team. It was obvious from the start that Dr. Zack will be taking good care of people for years to come! Thank you again!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

On Wednesday morning I called WDC to see if I could come in as I was in great pain. Two hours later, I was in the chair & Dr Zac was able to relieve some pressure until I could come back for a root canal. What a relief! I no longer had sharp shooting pains! Thank you so much for taking me in so quickly & ending my suffering. :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I had an amazing experience at your clinic, both the dentist and assistant were nothing but perfect.I had so much anxiety going for this appointment and I was completely put at ease and treated with respect.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Zachary Goldberg's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients