Dr. Zach Olesinski

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zach Olesinski

I highly recommend Dr. Zach Olesinski. He is extremely kind and caring for others and this shows in his work. I felt extremely comfortable in his presence.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I was bouncing around in pain from doctor to doctor trying to figure out what was going on with my body. Dr.Zach helped relive my pain, he coached me with the right questions to ask; which eventually revealed a kidney stone that was missed by my family doctor. I have referred many of my family members to Dr. Zach and am forever grateful for the work he has done to improve the quality of my life. Dr. Zach is an extremely calming presence and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Zach is very knowledgable about what could be the cause of his patient's pain or ailments and how to treat them. I felt little to no pain with Zach's Japanese style of acupuncture and felt my symptoms subside shortly after my sessions with Zach. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Zach was very helpful and personable. He truly loves what he does and it shows in his care.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Really great and helpful. He is always keen to hear and understand how you are doing, this ensures the sessions are all helpful.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Zach Olesinski was caring and compassionate for the issue I was seeking help with. He asked questions to understand my experience better and to check in with how I was progressing each session in order to decide on the right treatment at the right time. The acupuncture was effective and I felt very comfortable with Dr. Olesinski.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

It was my first time with this kind of treatment and it has help me with my issues. Zach explains everything he does.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I was afriad to see an acupuncturist, but I was convinced by a massage therapist from the clinic that Dr. Zach Olesinski can use his fine and painless Japanese needles to fix my health issues.  Zach is a very knowledgeable, patient and caring acupuncturist.  Only if his time is more flexible for my appointments. The direct billing made it very convenient for my visits to his clinic.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Great Caring Dr. with passion to help his clients naturally. Highly recommended. Thanks for all you do Dr. Zach. Will recommend you to all my clients worldwide. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D. The Caring Dr. www.DrGeorgeGrant.com

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I had such difficulty staying sleeping and reached out to Zach for treatment. He explained that the treatment would take roughly 5 weeks to take full effect with weekly treatment, which was a welcomed response since I had gone 1/2 a year with horrible sleep (and lacking sleep). After a few treatments I noticed I was slowly seeing improvement with sleeping and the starting of dreams. I still go to Zach periodically for ongoing maintenance. Very happy with the treatment. I have recommended him a bunch to others.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Zach Olesinski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Zach Olesinski, R.Ac, ADS, graduated from the Institute of Traditional Medicine with a Diploma of Acupuncture, covering over 2,000 hours of acupuncture, eastern nutrition and biomedical sciences. Since graduating, he has continued his studies with renowned Japanese acupuncturists Kiiko Matsumoto and Takamasa Tsurusaki. Zach is currently interning with one of Japan’s top manual therapists Takayuki Tsuchikawa. Zach has interned at Aim2Walk, an integrated neuro-rehabilitation clinic and has worked as a health educator supporting patients with chronic disease. His diverse clinical experience allows him to treat a variety of health conditions. Zach is registered with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).

First Health Network