Ratings for Dr. Zach Olesinski

I've had a few treatment sessions with Zach and I will book more in the next short while. These treatment sessions been amazing relief for my lower back and overall good health. I never feel rushed and his knowledge base and explanations are very helpful for me to also contribute to my well being. Thanks Zach, see you again soon.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I had never done acupuncture before, and have been amazed at how effective Zach has been at helping with my pain. Zach is knowledgable and patient... he has made me a big fan of the practice!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Zach has an open and easy going manner, bringing his expertise to help the patient while explaining the nuances of the acupuncture treatment. I started going to him with almost no knowledge of acupuncture. He was patient and helpful, helping me to understand what he was doing and why. I was a skeptic at the start but he treatments had a very clear impact so count me among the converted.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I was really not a big fan of acupuncture until I started getting treated by Zach. He really knows his stuff and his approach is much different than the traditional acupuncture that I had tried in the past. Immediate benefits include a great sense of calm and balance. He also worked in treating my tennis elbow and found some relief after one treatment. I recommend trying out Zach as party of your self care plan.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Zach has a magic touch and sense of how help patients. He is personable and seeks to understand his patients needs. This makes his guidance and treatment even better received. I've very much benefited from his treatment!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

This was my first time experiencing Japanese acupuncture and being treated by Zach was a rewarding experience! I initially sought out treatment for a slew of reasons ranging from anxiety to concentration and even menstruation cramps. Zach is a miracle worker! He's intuitive, and takes a holistic and calming approach to his treatments. I highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Super knowledgeable and clearly loves his job. Went in for eczema and within two sessions it cleared up! He takes time to teach you about what's going on and why it works. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This was my first time doing accupuncture and I would definitely recommend it! I was experiencing chronic headaches and this made a huge difference. For anyone thinking about trying accupuncture, go see Zach!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Previous having tried Chinese acupuncture, I find his style of Japanese acupuncture to be much more comfortable, precise and you will not feel the needles at all. If you are new to acupunture this is a good way to be introduced and he was happy to explain to me the different techniques used. I recommend Zach as he is a practitioner who listens carefully to your concerns and tailors his treatment accordingly. From him I learned to think of my health holistically and consider more of the mind-body connection.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Zach is incredibly patient and caring. He takes the time to listen, a quality that is rare and difficult to find in a doctor. Not only that, he is highly intuitive and skilled at his practice - he was able to identify the cause of ailments before I was willing to admit they were a concern. He was able to pinpoint an imbalance in my diet and my lifestyle. During the treatment, he alleviated pain with tact and poise. The best part about it was he explained the "what" and "why" along the way, leaving no stone unturned. I walked away from my first session feeling relaxed and empowered with practical ways to improve my health. He puts his heart into every treatment and for this reason, I trust zach to help me reach my optimal health.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Zach Olesinski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Zach Olesinski, R.Ac, ADS, graduated from the Institute of Traditional Medicine with a Diploma of Acupuncture, covering over 2,000 hours of acupuncture, eastern nutrition and biomedical sciences. Since graduating, he has continued his studies with renowned Japanese acupuncturists Kiiko Matsumoto and Takamasa Tsurusaki. Zach is currently interning with one of Japan’s top manual therapists Takayuki Tsuchikawa. Zach has interned at Aim2Walk, an integrated neuro-rehabilitation clinic and has worked as a health educator supporting patients with chronic disease. His diverse clinical experience allows him to treat a variety of health conditions. Zach is registered with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).