Dr. Zach Olesinski

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zach Olesinski

Dr. Zach Olesinski was caring and compassionate for the issue I was seeking help with. He asked questions to understand my experience better and to check in with how I was progressing each session in order to decide on the right treatment at the right time. The acupuncture was effective and I felt very comfortable with Dr. Olesinski.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

It was my first time with this kind of treatment and it has help me with my issues. Zach explains everything he does.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I was afriad to see an acupuncturist, but I was convinced by a massage therapist from the clinic that Dr. Zach Olesinski can use his fine and painless Japanese needles to fix my health issues.  Zach is a very knowledgeable, patient and caring acupuncturist.  Only if his time is more flexible for my appointments. The direct billing made it very convenient for my visits to his clinic.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Great Caring Dr. with passion to help his clients naturally. Highly recommended. Thanks for all you do Dr. Zach. Will recommend you to all my clients worldwide. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D. The Caring Dr. www.DrGeorgeGrant.com

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I had such difficulty staying sleeping and reached out to Zach for treatment. He explained that the treatment would take roughly 5 weeks to take full effect with weekly treatment, which was a welcomed response since I had gone 1/2 a year with horrible sleep (and lacking sleep). After a few treatments I noticed I was slowly seeing improvement with sleeping and the starting of dreams. I still go to Zach periodically for ongoing maintenance. Very happy with the treatment. I have recommended him a bunch to others.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Zach understands what it is I am looking to fix and gets straight to the point. I saw results much faster than practitioners I used in the past.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Zach is extremely genuine, kind and caring. He is incredibly knowledgeable and intuitive in his work and is excellent at pinpointing root cause of concerns. I have no hesitations in referring anyone to Zach!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Good experience and professional - this is japanese acupuncture which is a little different to most.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I was referred to Zach Olesinski by a close friend and have been seeing him for treatment for the past year and a half. During that time I went through 3 job changes and moved twice - needless to say a very stressful period in my life, but I was able to navigate it relatively smoothly with Zach’s help. Zach is incredibly accommodating, patient and thorough in his approach. His compassion, consistency and professionalism is unlike any other acupuncturist I’ve experienced. It’s obvious that he genuinely cares about your well-being. I would highly refer Zach to a family member or a close friend.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I've had a few treatment sessions with Zach and I will book more in the next short while. These treatment sessions been amazing relief for my lower back and overall good health. I never feel rushed and his knowledge base and explanations are very helpful for me to also contribute to my well being. Thanks Zach, see you again soon.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Zach Olesinski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Zach Olesinski, R.Ac, ADS, graduated from the Institute of Traditional Medicine with a Diploma of Acupuncture, covering over 2,000 hours of acupuncture, eastern nutrition and biomedical sciences. Since graduating, he has continued his studies with renowned Japanese acupuncturists Kiiko Matsumoto and Takamasa Tsurusaki. Zach is currently interning with one of Japan’s top manual therapists Takayuki Tsuchikawa. Zach has interned at Aim2Walk, an integrated neuro-rehabilitation clinic and has worked as a health educator supporting patients with chronic disease. His diverse clinical experience allows him to treat a variety of health conditions. Zach is registered with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).

GHI