Ratings for Zach Olesinski

I cannot recommend Zach enough. Each time I left one of his treatments, I felt like 100% better. His wealth of knowledge allows him to accurately address any issue I brought to him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Zach is a professional, kind, caring Health Practitioner. His knowledge of Japanese acupuncture is amazing! He has helped my Wife and I to improve are overall health and pain management in particular. My Wife tells Zach after each session that she feels better right away. We wish Zach all the best in Vancouver and wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone needing a positive impact in their health

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

My first experience with Japanese acupuncture was through Zach. Over the course of a few years, Zach helped me with hormone imbalance, swelling due to hormone imbalance and stress. Zach is a true professional and very knowledgeable when it comes to acupuncture. With zero pain he was able to effect immediate change and initiate a response from my body that relieves any discomfort and had a long lasting effect. I never leave reviews but Zach is more than deserving of it and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is thinking about acupuncture or even switching from the Chinese traditional method to the Japanese one, Zach is your guy!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Zach's calming presence, deep listening and expertise has helped me with a wide variety of health issues. I'm constantly amazed at how efficient and skillful he is at assessing the root cause and how focused the treatment is. He is also very open and answers my your questions. I always feel different by the end of the session. Having had plenty of Chinese acupuncture before meeting Zach, I really appreciate how quick, efficient and gentle Japanese acupuncture is or maybe how Zach does it. I think it's rare to find a practitioner who has the rare combination of skillfullness of his head, heart and hands that Zach has. I highly recommend Zach.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

I was diagnosed with breast cancer six years ago, and I am still suffering from certain side effects of anti-cancer treatment such as feeling of shivering cold, muscle spasms, and weak immune system. It is hard to believe, but I started improving after the first appointment with Dr. Zach Olesinski. Then, I enjoy every session and feel warm, relaxed and renewed leaving Zach’s office. His knowledge of human body, his sensitive fingers, positive energy makes him an amazing doctor, I would say, a true healer. I just regret finding him too late in my life and highly recommend his service to everybody who wants to try non-invasive, gentle, and effective style of treatment.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Zach's acupuncture and cupping treatments were very effective at relieving my upper back tension. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to understand what each patient needs. I would really recommend his services.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Zach has been such a wonderful and integral part of my healing journey. I have hormone imbalances as well as two autoimmune conditions. He has helped me tremendously, and I'm finally sleeping through the night and feeling so much better! He is super knowledgable, friendly, caring, and helpful in every way. I wish I could see him every week, because I totally would. Couldn't recommend him more!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

I got a concussion six weeks before my wedding and Zach really helped to reduce my symptoms and get me back to my normal routine. His is professional and gave me other supplements to take in order to get better as soon as possible. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

I saw Zach because I had a problem with my neck. Also, when stressed I feel stomach ache. The treatment from Zach is very gentle and not only relieves the pain immediately but also has long term relief. Please visit him if you have a problem with your physical or mental health. I am sure that he will help you!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

I have an extremely professional session every time with Zach Olesinski. His is extremely knowledgeable in his field and has assisted me in greatly reducing my personal ailments. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Zach Olesinski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Zach Olesinski, R.Ac, ADS, graduated from the Institute of Traditional Medicine with a Diploma of Acupuncture, covering over 2,000 hours of acupuncture, eastern nutrition and biomedical sciences. Since graduating, he has continued his studies with renowned Japanese acupuncturists Kiiko Matsumoto and Takamasa Tsurusaki. Zach is currently interning with one of Japan’s top manual therapists Takayuki Tsuchikawa. Zach has interned at Aim2Walk, an integrated neuro-rehabilitation clinic and has worked as a health educator supporting patients with chronic disease. His diverse clinical experience allows him to treat a variety of health conditions. Zach is registered with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).