Dr. Yonah Krakowsky

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yonah Krakowsky

Absolutely wonderful experience. Had orchiectomy with Dr. Krakowsky, about 3 months from consultation to surgery. He and his staff are so kind, compassionate, and work hard to use correct pronouns. No complications from surgery, very tiny cut. He also performs, vaginoplasty, so if you're wanting an orchi and may want further surgeries, he knows how to do it correctly.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

Had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Yonah Krakowsky last week, I must say it was a very encouraging appointment. He is a wonderful Doctor and I felt very much at ease, as he took a personal interest and ownership of my particular case. Women’s College is lucky to have such a great Urologist on staff. We were greeted promptly by staff.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

I explored many naturopathic doctors and westernized medical doctors regarding issues related to my genitalia. It's hard to talk about these things even after seeing countless doctors. Dr Yonah is non-judgemental. Nothing I said phased him in anyways. After two consultations and a procedure under local numbing I am MUCH better. Don't let the head covering fool you, he's an open non-judgemental and skilled urologist.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

Just saw the doctor this morning for a second opinion referral my surgeon who wanted to know he agrees on my next type of surgery will be. The pre information meeting was very informal and gave the doctor greater insight into my complex medical history thus coming to all 3 party agree on how fix the issue. The doctor is very pleasant to talk to and trade information with.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

our son has struggled with ED and various sexual problems for many year and we found this doctor and clinic to be professional, compassionate and constructive.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Dr Y did my vasectomy and then my buddy's vasectomy a week later. We had no complaints, Jennifer makes booking easy and is able to accomodate ple's schedule which is very helpful. The procedure is 7 minutes, music in the background, talked hockey the whole time. IF you need a vas, its not at all like its on Tv. No big deal! enjoy

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Forty degrees bend to the body. Fixed with a minimally invasive surgery at women’s college hospital by him and his team. Strongly communicative and great office staff. Surgery a fantastic success!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Of all the urologists that I have met this one is by far the least caring person to date. This man seen me for all of 5 minutes without truly having listened to my concern, or understanding the underlying problem, he decided that my case was unable to be helped/remedied. Boy was he wrong! I saw a team that was able to help me and prove what I knew to be the case from the beginning; he did not have the know-how, artful skill or ability to even assess my case let alone decide my fate. Do not take his opinion as the final word.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Great bedside manner. Very friendly, doesn't rush you, explains his thinking. I wish more doctors were like him!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Krakowsky is fantastic. He provides excellent, expert care but what's even more impressive is that he clearly does care about you - going above and beyond to help any time you need it. He also has a wonderful bedside manner that puts you at ease and assures you you're in good hands with him and his team. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

Dr. Yonah Krakowsky's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients