Ratings for Dr. Yen Dang

I have been seeing Dr Yen Dang since early March. I have found her to be one of the most knowledgeable, passionate, patient and very kind Optometrists I have ever seen between Ottawa and Nova Scotia! I am most impressed with how she explains everything and answers your questions/concerns on a level that you understand! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

My wife and I recently visited Dr. Dang at the Marketmall optometry. We found her knowledgeable and thorough in her examinations. She provided detailed explanation about the condition of the eyes and reasons thereof. She also suggested an action plan for the future. She is amiable and engaging. I would go back to Dr. Dang, and also recommend her to anyone looking for an optometrist. She is available at other locations too in Calgary depending on the days of the week. Partho, Calgary

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

She is a fantastic lady and very precise in eye care

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr Dang was lovely--very helpful and personable, and I can definitely say she went to every effort to ensure that I ended up with the exact pair of contacts I needed. I received all the attention and samples I needed to ensure that I felt like I was getting service, not a sale or a quick transaction. I will go back to Dr Dang and recommend her enthusiastically to anyone looking for an optometrist.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Dang examined my 5 year old son and myself as well. We went to Eye Pro in Beddington Mall in Calgary NW. She was excellent and patient with my little boy and very explanatory when talking to me. My husband also saw and and she referred him to a specialist because he has a condition. She didnt rush through the exam and took her time to explain it all especially about my son's vision. I also bough glasses for myself and my son at Eyepro and service was great. I recommend her for sure. Vesna, Calgary

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I went to see Dr. Dang after having trouble with finding contacts that worked for me. She was very thorough with the exam and gave me a few pairs to try out before commiting to any. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an optometrist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Yen Dang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente