Ratings for Dr. Yaroslav Dvorskyy

I can say only positive things about this doctor and his job. Professional, highly educated and very positive person. I would really recommend Dr. Dvorsky!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

I am very pleased with this doctor! He is the only one who was able to find the cause of my pain.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Dr. Dvorskyy has been a blessing to us. He is so patient, knowledgeable, and pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr.Dvorskyy is the best of the best.He speaks to you like an equality and really takes the time to intelligently answer your questions. You can completely trust him.Thank you Dr.Dvorskyy!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Started off pleasant, but ended appointment not so nice.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I would totally recommend DR.DVORSKYY. He is highly knowledgeable doctor and great professional. Dr.Dvorskyy is compassionate and attentive to all his patients and he is very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Yaroslav Dvorskyy has been a tremendous help to our family when in need of medical attention. He was attentive and caring when treating our family. Thank you Dr. Dvorskyy. We recommend you to all of our friends, family and collegues. Andriy

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr.Dvorskyy is the Best doctor my family and I have been looking for! He is extremely professional, attentive to detail and a good diagnostician! This is very important for me when I trust my doctor 100%! I highly recommend Dr. Dvorskyy

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Dvorsky is the Best doctor my family and I have been looking for! He is extremely professional, attentive to detail and a good diagnostician! This is very important for me when I trust my doctor 100%! I highly recommend Dr. Dvorskyy.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Very happy with this doctor, he goes through all main points during the visits, discuss in more details whatever is not clear. He has down to Earth approach, with pleasant and at the same time, professional attitude. He is knowledgeable, but doesn't have a problem with sending you to specialist, if there are some doubts. Hope that waiting time will stay the way it is now, not like in some places where you need to wait for your scheduled appointment for hours.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Yaroslav Dvorskyy's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients