Ratings for Dr. Yan Jun Xu

Very friendly, skillful, knowledgeable and full of experience, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I'm overweight and my main concern was my heavy period due to my fibroids. I am having trouble as well standing after a few minutes sitting, as if i cannot bear my body. Today is my very first acupuncture treatment with Dr. Xu and I am not expecting too much since this is the first. But I can not help myself to share this to the world! I felt like as light as a feather! I even went do the grocery shopping after my treatment, and I never feel any pain on my feet(specially the sole part)! Before, I cannot even walk for 5 mins without having pain on my feet. I am looking forward shredding this over weight body in the coming days thru Dr. Xu's treatment without any kind of pain. Still, excited on my next appointment. Thank you Dr. Xu, for this great relieve from pain.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I met with Dr Xu today concerning pain on my whole right arm (from shoulder to his thumb). I have been enduring this pain for 3 years now and most doctor I see just prescribe me with some pain reliever pills. But nothing works. Today for just an hour session with Dr. Xu, I really sense a great relief on my pain, specially the wrist and thumb part. We learn a lot as well about our health and how our emotions plays a big part on our health. I am looking forward for my next appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Xu, such a great treatment and a very comfortable discussion on my health issues.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I visited Dr. Yan Jun Xu’ s acupuncture and TCM clinic in Winnipeg for my back pain. Before going there, I visited his website and knew that Dr. Xu had MD from China and PhD from Canada, he worked in Hospital for the research of alternative medicine (www.acuwellness.ca). After treatment one time by Dr. Xu, about 50 percent of pain was gone. I am very satisfied with his service and the results of treatment.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr Xu is very helpful and kind i'm glad i found him

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I am so glad that I found Dr. Xu, who was trained in China and does traditional Chinese acupucnture treatment!

Dr. Yan Jun Xu's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AARP