Ratings for Dr. yamina fodil-cherif

This doctor treated my injury terribly when presented to her and also failed to adequately inform despite my sharing of what happened and what was going on with my eye. I am incredibly surprised she practices as an ophthalmologist. Horrible!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Staff is great. after a year of being treated by another doctor, Dr. Fodil-Cherif treated my eye and condition was gone in no time :)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Thank you Dr. Fodil-Cherif for discovering an underlying complicating issue which was missed by others for a long time.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Staff was good but put my phone number in the system wrong almost missing me make a very important referral appointment with another doctor. Dr. seemed rushed and missed a significant issue with my eyes, deferring a referral for months resulting in drastic measures that could have been prevented. I will not be going back to this office again.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Reception staff was not as welcoming as I expected but great clinic and got me in for an emergency visit asap. Dr. Fodil-Cherif was helpful and pleasant but also abrupt. I know she is busy. Christine and Jessie were fantastic support.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

The clinic of Demong & Associates is unprofessional. Had an appointment time which was not kept by this doctor and information was withheld which would have given us an option to rebook. Instead even after 2 hours of sitting there, we were still not seen by this doctor. I would NOT recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I just cant say enough good things about Dr. Cherif, she is amazing!!!! Not only is she a fantastic Opthalmologist, she also played a major role in diagnosing my husband with MS. Truly this Doctor is one of my all time favorites, and I would rate her 100 out of 100. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

This Dr is very knowledgeable and caring. Excellent reputation.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Afternoon appointments always behind at least 30 minutes. Office staff not particularly friendly. Dr seems very knowledgeable, but always behind

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015