Ratings for Dr. yamina fodil-cherif

Dr Charif looked at my eyes and face and diagnosed me in 5 min, what optometrists and another opthomologist missed and mistreated for 4 years. Thanks to her, I begin a slow but successful recovery.... but at least my eyes are not permanently damaged, which left much longer could have happened. The office is busy, but you also receive thorough care. staff are polite and respectful. No scheduling issues. People who base reviews on incorrect assumptions, and with no knowledge base, need to look at their priorities. This is a health clinic, not a spa.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

highly successful and very helpful doctor . i am satisfied

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

This "doctor" has no knowledge. Yesterday she diagnosed blepharitis on my eyes. What caused it? She showed me a rubber model of Demodex folliculorum mite. She called it "bacteria" and prescribed antibiotic ointment Maxitrol against it. For those who not specialist, mites are arthropodes, animals, not bacteria. Also, antibiotics are specific against bacteria, not mites. For mites usual prescription is something like benzyl benzoate. Avoid!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

If you want many long waits and lots of return visits Signature Eye Specialist is the right place. The reception staff aren’t very friendly and the doctor is often very late...I’ve waited for more than an hour...this practice seems more interested in having patients return rather than curing eye problems

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Good doctor. I've worked as one of her staff and eventually became her patient now that I'm in a different field. She is so good in diagnosing diseases. As one of her staff before, I saw how she cares for every patient she has. She takes the time to review carefully the reports of her patients, never missing anyone's report. She is very considerate to every patient, even those who have simple cases. I would definitely keep her as my ophthalmologist even though I only go and see her once a year.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I am so happy with Dr Y. Fodil-Cherif, no wonder she is one of the highly recommended Ophthalmologists in Calgary. Thanks to her an old and complicated issue in the back of my eye was diagnosed and treated.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

This doctor treated my injury terribly when presented to her and also failed to adequately inform despite my sharing of what happened and what was going on with my eye. I am incredibly surprised she practices as an ophthalmologist. Horrible!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Staff is great. after a year of being treated by another doctor, Dr. Fodil-Cherif treated my eye and condition was gone in no time :)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Thank you Dr. Fodil-Cherif for discovering an underlying complicating issue which was missed by others for a long time.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Staff was good but put my phone number in the system wrong almost missing me make a very important referral appointment with another doctor. Dr. seemed rushed and missed a significant issue with my eyes, deferring a referral for months resulting in drastic measures that could have been prevented. I will not be going back to this office again.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016