Dr. Yamila Cruz-Martinez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yamila Cruz-Martinez

Ella me ayudo con mis dolores luego de un accidente. Muy buena, me siento como en familia.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

What a nice doctor. Always in a happy mood, she remembers everyone's name even if you are not one of her patients at the office. She knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Such a friendly woman! Dr. Cruz really knows her stuff too! Definitely one of the best doctors I've ever been to, and I highly recommend seeing her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Words can express how grateful I am of her. She is so smart, always smiling and caring with her patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Cruz has helped me in so many ways, she is more than a doctor. She inspire her patients, listens, understands and go beyond what any other practitioner have done for me. IHCR won't be the same without her, the other doctors there don't seem to care. Wish you the best Dr. Cruz!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. Cruz have save my life! Between her chiropractic care and her nutritional advice my whole life have improved. I love her patient support groups and how she always have a smile and positive attitude.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Cruz is the ultimate caregiver for me! We work as a team-- she has given me ALL the specific information and tools I needed to finally understand and turn around my diabetes! Instead of my downward spiral and guilt ridden solo battle, I now have a supportive and brilliant comrade offering me reasons and solutions that are amazing "ah- ha" moments. Her "no worries" demeanor and praise is so refreshing! I cannot thank you enough, Dr. Cruz!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

She is amazing. She gave me my life back, I didn't realize how bad things were before I started seeing Dr. Cruz. She is never too busy to answer any questions either phone or email. She shows a lot of compassion and is a very caring person. I can that she helped me when no other doctor would. Thank you Dr. Cruz.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

She is amazing!!! I have been suffering from numbness and tingling in my arms for years since I got diagnosed with Diabetes. Not only my A1C is now 5.9 (was 7.4 ) the numbness and tingling is gone. Her adjustments and treatment plan works wonder.; And she is the sweetest person ever! Very dedicate doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

She knows what she is doing, Dr. Cruz follows your case closely and is always there to help and bring new approaches. She takes excellent care of my husband and thanks to her his condition has improve immensely, even when other doctors gave up on him and always told him that he was going to be dependent of medications all his life. I hope she always stay close, we will follow her everywhere! She is the best.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Yamila Cruz-Martinez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish