Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng

I’m forever grateful for Amy. I came to her in despair to quit smoking and in less than 10 sessions I was smoke free. I was a heavy smoker for almost 10 years and had PTSD, when I went to see Amy I shared my anxiety and desire to quit this bad habit. Amy was very reassuring, caring and very knowledgeable. Thanks to Amy I’ve been smoke free for 5 weeks now and have no desire to go back. My anxiety has gone done tremendously and I fell fresh. Thank you Amy for giving me the chance to a healthy and happy life. I’m forever grateful and thankful to have found you.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I love working with Amy it changed my life ! Best decision ever . She’s brilliant!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

I don't like to write reviews. I am doing this because because IVF is NOT an easy thing and I hope someone will benefit from my testimony. I am 46 years old, At 40 I was diagnostic with Diminished Ovarian Reserved (DOR). During 4 years me and my husband was trying. But Nothing happened. Than I was menopause at 45. Then we decided to use donor eggs , I thought it was going to be easy since the donor is was very young. BUT… I got 2 failures. I was very depressed. I thought because of the menopause I am not going to make it. I met a nurse at the hospital who referred me to Amy. Amy was a friend and also a doctor. She is so knowledgeable. Now at 46 I am 7 months pregnant with my fist child. I am so grateful. I totally recommend her to anyone who is going to IVF.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Thank you so so much for your treatment today. I feel great and fell asleep as soon as I got home.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Peng is very professional and she makes sure that we feel comfortable during the appointments. Don't hesitate to go see her for fertility issues!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Amy est magicienne j’ai commencé à la voir pour des allergies il y a plusieurs années après avoir tout essayer, quelques traitement et je respirais mieux. Elle m’a aider avec mes problèmes d’anxiété et de colon irritable, je vais la voir dès que je n’en me sens pas bien, c’est tellement relaxant en plus d’être efficace! Elle est rassurante, très gentille et professionnelle. Je la recommande a tous!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Excellente professionnelle pour les suivis de grossesses, je la recommande à toutes mes amies. Juste à l'entrée de son bureau il y a une collection de photos de bébés qu'elle a accompagnés et l'énergie est très bonne pour celles qui veulent mettre les chances de leur côté pour tomber enceinte. On ressent tout de suite que c'est l'endroit à consulter pour favoriser sa fertilité. Je suis tombée enceinte dès la première consultation et à 37 ans. Ponctuelle et assure un suivi personnalisé, elle répond rapidement à ses messages. bravo Amy you are the best in Montréal :)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

C'est la meilleure et la plus compétente que j,ai connue dans ma vie

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I had a pregnancy related issue and Amy helped me a lot. She’s very knowledgable, greatly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Well, where should I start! I approached Amy with a host of issues; stress/anxiety, problems with getting pregnant, eczema, an underactive thyroid (and as a result, Hashimoto’s). From the first appointment, Amy explained the plan of action and what she would be targeting and why. It was fascinating to learn about this approach after a long period of doctor’s visits with bulk standard treatments (and minimal improvements). Very quickly, I found that my stress and anxiety reduced significantly which in turn helped manage my eczema. My TSH thyroid levels decreased without an increase in medication….AND, the best part of all, after just 8 visits, I became pregnant! I am looking forward to visiting Amy throughout my pregnancy to keep thing in check. This woman works wonders and I will always be grateful for her knowledge and healing ways!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a licensed acupuncturist, a member of the Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec (OAQ) and a member of the Association of Acupuncturists of Quebec (AAQ). I graduated from Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China and have over 15 years’ experience as an acupuncturist, including 5 years working at Peking University Third Hospital. I have treated thousands of patients with acupuncture and Chinese herbs. My main areas of clinical practice are infertility treatments, pain control and facial acupuncture.

• English

• Complex regional pain syndrome
  • Allergies
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable bowel syndrome
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Stress incontinence
  • Back pain
  • Migraine
  • Menopause
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Diarrhea
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Face-lift
  • Muscular dystrophy
  • Vulvodynia
  • Low blood pressure (hypotension)
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Indigestion