Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng

All my family had an excellent experience with Dr. Peng, she has a gift from God to help people. Fertility, insomnia, breastfeeding, pain after surgery - she help with all these problems. I will never thank Amy enough for all help. She is the best!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Great skill and terrific results for reducing anxiety and a sense of calm!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I've been seeing amy for quite a while now and she works magic, I've been on prescription sleeping pills for years and since I started I noticed a difference after the 2/3 session !! Sleeping longer and deeper, and lowered my dose of meds! I will continue to visit once a month or so just to continue whatever magic she does , thank you Amy !

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

She à vert vert vois for m'y beat helping me very much

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Thank you Amy for all your help to eliminate fibroids and other issues with my liver!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Pour avoir essayer plusieurs accuponcteurs, Amy est de loin la meuileure. Un bébé en route grâce à ses talents et son support. Elle est vraiment humaine, à l'écoute et sympathique. Elle fait son travail avec son coeur. Elle a une très bonne réputation auprès des médecin. Merci Amy!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

It really makes a difference when you are in good hands especially when we talk about the health issues. Amy is exactly that kind of a doctor who is very knowledgeable and professional. She is helping me with multiple issues and I am pleased to have her as my doctor. 非常感谢你 Thank you Amy!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I have known Doctor Amy for several years and I can reassure that Amy is exceptionally positive, knowledgeable and very thoughtful doctor who takes her time to understand your problem and find solution specifically for you. She has treated me for several issues, and my conditions improved drastically after her treatments. I highly recommend her. Thank you Amy for your treatments!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I ve been seen Amy for few years . She is very knowledgeable tentative and carrying. I didnt come for any specific thing, more like a tune up. My bodily functions were all out of wack. As well as allergy problems and some respiratory problems. I now forget that i am not twenty and

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I have been to other acupuncturists in Montreal over the last 15 years but for me, Amy is by far the best. She is professional, kind, welcoming, and knowledgeable. Even though she has a very busy practice, she is very attentive and I never feel rushed. She has helped me so much through my fertility treatment and continues to follow me during my current pregnancy. I am so glad to have found her and highly recommend her. Thank you, Amy!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a licensed acupuncturist, a member of the Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec (OAQ) and a member of the Association of Acupuncturists of Quebec (AAQ). I graduated from Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China and have over 15 years’ experience as an acupuncturist, including 5 years working at Peking University Third Hospital. I have treated thousands of patients with acupuncture and Chinese herbs. My main areas of clinical practice are infertility treatments, pain control and facial acupuncture.

• English

• Complex regional pain syndrome
  • Allergies
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable bowel syndrome
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Stress incontinence
  • Back pain
  • Migraine
  • Menopause
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Diarrhea
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Face-lift
  • Muscular dystrophy
  • Vulvodynia
  • Low blood pressure (hypotension)
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Indigestion