Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng

I have very remarkable experience with Dr. Amy, she’s truly professional and knowledgeable person, I were suffered from foot pain for more than 6 months and hardly can walk but after two sessions with Amy the Angel , pain is free I Highly recommend her. Thanks again Amy The Angel

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Je suis allée voir Dre Xiangping pour un trouble de cellulite et je dois vous dire que je suis étonnéé qu elle ai pu m aider a enlever la cellulite sur mon ventre et sur mes cuisses. Elle est professionnelle et ecoute attentivement tes craintes et questionnements. Amy est douce et respectueuse. Je suis tres heureuse d etre une de ses patiente.Je la recommande a tous ceux et celles qui ont des problemes de santé quels que sois le trouble elle réussit a aider et meme guérir.. Merci Amy.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dre Amy Peng est très compétente et attentionnée. Je la recommande sans le moindre doute. En seulement 2 consultations, elle est en voie de résoudre des maux qui perduraient depuis des mois, voire des années, et que la médecine traditionnelle n’avait pas réussi à guérir : une extinction de voix et une perte massive de mes cheveux. Les résultats sont incroyables en si peu de temps et en plus sans médicaments nocifs. Merci Dre Peng!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I went to see Dr.Peng for fertility issue after trying to get pregnant for 18 months and after only 4 treatments I got pregnant. I'm now at week 18th and she helped me with nausea and back pain. She’s very knowledgable, greatly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I have thank Dr. Peng for what she has done for me. I am a 46 year old woman who had irregular periods for a few years, I was consistently bloated and tired. My last period was in January and I had hot flashes for the whole month of April. I went to see my family doctor and took some hormones tests and it was determined that I was in the peri menopause stage and that is it and I had to accept it. I went to see another acupuncturist and said that he could not get my period back. So I went to see Dr. Peng. She told me that she can help me and that I will most probably get my period by the 9th month of not having one. So that would be September. I was skeptical but said to myself I have nothing to lose. I had about 7 treatments with her.. Well guess what....I got my period on August 25 and the following period 29 days later which is my regular cycle. I am also not tired and I do not feel bloated. She was right I got my period! She is a great doctor, professional, very knowledgeable and always responds to your messages no matter where she is in the world. I highly recommend her. Thank you again Dr.Peng!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

I’m forever grateful for Amy. I came to her in despair to quit smoking and in less than 10 sessions I was smoke free. I was a heavy smoker for almost 10 years and had PTSD, when I went to see Amy I shared my anxiety and desire to quit this bad habit. Amy was very reassuring, caring and very knowledgeable. Thanks to Amy I’ve been smoke free for 5 weeks now and have no desire to go back. My anxiety has gone done tremendously and I fell fresh. Thank you Amy for giving me the chance to a healthy and happy life. I’m forever grateful and thankful to have found you.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I love working with Amy it changed my life ! Best decision ever . She’s brilliant!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

I don't like to write reviews. I am doing this because because IVF is NOT an easy thing and I hope someone will benefit from my testimony. I am 46 years old, At 40 I was diagnostic with Diminished Ovarian Reserved (DOR). During 4 years me and my husband was trying. But Nothing happened. Than I was menopause at 45. Then we decided to use donor eggs , I thought it was going to be easy since the donor is was very young. BUT… I got 2 failures. I was very depressed. I thought because of the menopause I am not going to make it. I met a nurse at the hospital who referred me to Amy. Amy was a friend and also a doctor. She is so knowledgeable. Now at 46 I am 7 months pregnant with my fist child. I am so grateful. I totally recommend her to anyone who is going to IVF.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Thank you so so much for your treatment today. I feel great and fell asleep as soon as I got home.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Peng is very professional and she makes sure that we feel comfortable during the appointments. Don't hesitate to go see her for fertility issues!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a licensed acupuncturist, a member of the Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec (OAQ) and a member of the Association of Acupuncturists of Quebec (AAQ). I graduated from Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China and have over 15 years’ experience as an acupuncturist, including 5 years working at Peking University Third Hospital. I have treated thousands of patients with acupuncture and Chinese herbs. My main areas of clinical practice are infertility treatments, pain control and facial acupuncture.

• English

• Complex regional pain syndrome
  • Allergies
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable bowel syndrome
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Stress incontinence
  • Back pain
  • Migraine
  • Menopause
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Diarrhea
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Face-lift
  • Muscular dystrophy
  • Vulvodynia
  • Low blood pressure (hypotension)
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Indigestion