Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng

I have been to other acupuncturists in Montreal over the last 15 years but for me, Amy is by far the best. She is professional, kind, welcoming, and knowledgeable. Even though she has a very busy practice, she is very attentive and I never feel rushed. She has helped me so much through my fertility treatment and continues to follow me during my current pregnancy. I am so glad to have found her and highly recommend her. Thank you, Amy!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Amy is kind , caring , knowledgeable and attentive . I am confident she will get us to our goal of a little one . I look forward to her treatments and can feel positive results .

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Excellent doctor! If you have issues with fertility, this is the place to go!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

You put joy into many people's lives and help them bring joy into this world. You help heal people and remove their pain. You are a nice person, I hope every day, your life is filled with love, laughter and joy.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Excellents traitements! Amy est efficace, ponctuelle et professionnelle. Elle a su m'accompagner avec professionnalisme et empathie pendant plusieurs mois de traitements de fertilité; et ce fut un succès. À travers les suivis j'ai ressentie une prise en charge complète et attentionnée. Je la recommande fortement. Par ailleurs, la prise de rendez-vous en ligne est extrêmement efficace (un atout innommable pour ceux avec horaires chargés). Merci pour tout Amy

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I went to see Amy after seeing other acupuncturist who didn't really help with my issues. She has helped me with my endometriosis, severe fatigue and emotional imbalances. I saw results in just a few weeks and I feel like I got my life back. My energy levels are so much better. I have started again activities that I had to stop before due to my fatigue. My emotions are stable again and I feel overall happier. Amy knows what she is doing. She is also very positive and helpful. I 100% recommend her! KC

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I started seeing Amy in October a few months after I had to terminate a pregnancy for health reasons. I was an emotional mess and I know it was affecting my fertility and my overall body well-being. Within 2-3 weeks of seeing her weekly, I started feeling emotionally and physically better and 2.5 months later I got pregnant again. Amy can tell where the source of the problem is and works her magic week after week! I highly recommend her - she’s efficient and to the point, all the while being caring and pleasant to be around. Best of luck!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Vous êtes la lumière au bout du tunnel. Merci de bien prendre soin de ma petite sœur et moi. Merci pour tout !

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Amy is extremely knowledgeable and cares about her patients. She has treated me for seasonal allergies, and my symptoms improved significantly after her treatments. We are lucky to have a Chinese doctor at her skill level in Montreal!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I am truly blessed to have met Amy in my lifetime. After numerous visits and several ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctors for a period of 9 months including an MRI and two audio tests, I was clinically diagnosed as having meniere's disease. Doctors gave me prescriptions to alleviate my symptoms. After nine months of going back and forth to doctors, I then decided to give it a try with acupuncture. Since I work in a downtown office an acupuncturist in the downtown core was crucial. Amy at the MAA was the answer to my search. After only 7 treatments with Amy, I am comfortable in saying that she has overcome in alleviating my symptoms to a degree that I can tolerate meniere's disease. Amy is truly dedicated in accepting challenges such as mine, she is attentive and listens to the patient's concerns, will suggest certain Chinese herbs that may help you. I will definitely spread the word and refer anyone with issues to Amy. God bless you Amy and thank you for your dedication to your practice and your patients.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a licensed acupuncturist, a member of the Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec (OAQ) and a member of the Association of Acupuncturists of Quebec (AAQ). I graduated from Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China and have over 15 years’ experience as an acupuncturist, including 5 years working at Peking University Third Hospital. I have treated thousands of patients with acupuncture and Chinese herbs. My main areas of clinical practice are infertility treatments, pain control and facial acupuncture.

• English

• Complex regional pain syndrome
  • Allergies
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable bowel syndrome
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Stress incontinence
  • Back pain
  • Migraine
  • Menopause
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Diarrhea
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Face-lift
  • Muscular dystrophy
  • Vulvodynia
  • Low blood pressure (hypotension)
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Indigestion