Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng

Excellente professionnelle pour les suivis de grossesses, je la recommande à toutes mes amies. Juste à l'entrée de son bureau il y a une collection de photos de bébés qu'elle a accompagnés et l'énergie est très bonne pour celles qui veulent mettre les chances de leur côté pour tomber enceinte. On ressent tout de suite que c'est l'endroit à consulter pour favoriser sa fertilité. Je suis tombée enceinte dès la première consultation et à 37 ans. Ponctuelle et assure un suivi personnalisé, elle répond rapidement à ses messages. bravo Amy you are the best in Montréal :)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

C'est la meilleure et la plus compétente que j,ai connue dans ma vie

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I had a pregnancy related issue and Amy helped me a lot. She’s very knowledgable, greatly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Well, where should I start! I approached Amy with a host of issues; stress/anxiety, problems with getting pregnant, eczema, an underactive thyroid (and as a result, Hashimoto’s). From the first appointment, Amy explained the plan of action and what she would be targeting and why. It was fascinating to learn about this approach after a long period of doctor’s visits with bulk standard treatments (and minimal improvements). Very quickly, I found that my stress and anxiety reduced significantly which in turn helped manage my eczema. My TSH thyroid levels decreased without an increase in medication….AND, the best part of all, after just 8 visits, I became pregnant! I am looking forward to visiting Amy throughout my pregnancy to keep thing in check. This woman works wonders and I will always be grateful for her knowledge and healing ways!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I struggled from spondylolisthesis nerve pain for 4 months and then I found Amy. At the beginning I had intense treatments then pain is gradually reduced and after 3 to 4 months later I started to walk even 10k in a day! I improved a lot! Thanks Amy!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I came to Amy to help with irregular and extremely painful periods from possible endometriosis while trying to get pregnant. My period was regulated within 3 months, arriving exactly to the day each month, and pain was reduced. I could feel my body responding to her treatment almost immediately. She genuinely wants to help people. When I asked about taking herbs, she told me she would only prescribe them if she felt I wasn't responding to treatment to not overwhelm my body. She does not see her patients as only business and money making opportunities. Alongside fertility treatment, I was also able to get pregnant after 1 cycle of femara while being treated by Amy. I believe it was the combination of both that helped me get pregnant. Treatments with her also gave me a sense of control in my situation and helped me to relax through the process. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Amy is an exceptional fertility acupuncture specialist! I am 43 years old. Been doing fertility treatments for years without success. Started treatments with Amy, my cycles got better and got pregnant naturally! I am now 13 weeks preagnant. It is almost a miracle according to doctors. Definitely very knowledgeable and could not look for a better acupuncture or fertility specialist! Thank you Amy for everything :)))))

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Très satisfait! Après 4 séances j’ai réussi à avoir le résultat que j’ai cherché. Merci

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I dealt with infertility for more than 2 years and went through 8 unsuccessful inseminations. My thyroid was also all over the place. After 4 months seing Amy, my thyroid was normal and in the right range to allow pregnancy AND after 5 months, on my 9th insemination I am proud to finally say that I am pregnant!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Peng is very knowledgeable and efficient. I met her after 7 years of cronic back pain as well as migraine! With 6 sessions both pains were gone! Thank you very much Dr Peng.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Dr. Xiangping (Amy) Peng 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a licensed acupuncturist, a member of the Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec (OAQ) and a member of the Association of Acupuncturists of Quebec (AAQ). I graduated from Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China and have over 15 years’ experience as an acupuncturist, including 5 years working at Peking University Third Hospital. I have treated thousands of patients with acupuncture and Chinese herbs. My main areas of clinical practice are infertility treatments, pain control and facial acupuncture.

• English

• Complex regional pain syndrome
  • Allergies
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable bowel syndrome
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Stress incontinence
  • Back pain
  • Migraine
  • Menopause
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Diarrhea
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Face-lift
  • Muscular dystrophy
  • Vulvodynia
  • Low blood pressure (hypotension)
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Indigestion
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Migraine with aura
  • Tension headache
  • Scoliosis

• Top 3 Best Acupuncture in Montreal, QC

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.