Ratings for Dr. William Owen Jr.

I've been thinking about replacing my implants for a few years now. After meeting with 3 plastic surgeons in my area I wasn't necessary impressed. A friend Recomended Dr. William Owen and from the moment of my consultation I knew that he was my first choice. From beginning to end I felt cared for and at easy. I'm extremely happy with the results. The staff in his office and at the surgery center were very caring and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Owen. I already have several friends ready to make appointments!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Owens gets all 10's in this Ladies book . I wanted to feel good about my looks again and he made me feel at ease on my first visit and i was so impressed that I booked his first available Appt . for Surgery . i am still impressed and i love my new look and how I feel about myself...I look forward to going back to visit him again ....I LOOK AMAZING NOW AND I HAVE DR.OWEN TO THANK FOR THIS ...... MY RATE.....10 and climbing !

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Love this doctor but the staff are rude and not very helpful. Both doctors need to do a cleaning of their lazy and rude staff. Especially the ones that answer the phone. Just the rudest bunch of women I've ever seen in a doctors office.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015