Ratings for Dr. william geerts

Dr. Geerts is one of the finest physicians I have ever encountered. He is a tremendously knowledgeable and skilled clinician. He provided extraordinarily patient and supportive care for many years to my elderly father and even visited him during his admission to palliative care. I am sincerely grateful for his kindness and care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have never been so pleased about seeing a doctor . I felt comfortable and as if I was important to him and his staff . He treated me like a human being not a number or paycheck . He was on time and never rushed me .

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Not sure what happened to the patient in January who is posting the same review all over the internet. I can only speak for myself. Dr. Geerts was professional and caring. He looked at me when he was speaking ro me and when i was asking questions. I always felt the centre of his attention while in his care. Unlike experiences in the past when doctors have hiddien behind screens typing notes, faces invisible, i felt truly cared for. They dont make many like this any more. A big thanks to Dr. Geerts and his staff. Well worth the drive from Whitby.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Not sure about the comment before me but Dr. Geerts has been nothing short of amazing with me. I am a 28 year old male who had a DVT and PE and he took care of me throughout the whole process. Super knowledgeable, takes his time explaining everything in detail. I was able to communicate over email with him throughout my whole healing process which is still ongoing. Responds to my emails very promptly and truly makes you believe thay everything will be ok. I trust him 100%

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Worst Doctor EVER! Stay FAR away from this man if you have ANY hope for a life after thrombosis. He is unprofessional, uncaring does NOT listen to his patients and is more concerned with his research than with how you are doing. He does NOT understand how his patients truly struggle after dealing with blood clots. If it doesn't go the way he thinks it should go, he will blame you. He lies to his patients, and is very inconsistent with his information. He is very childish and is more concerned with his reputation than his patients well being. You spend the entire appoinmtent answering his research questions and when you do get a chance to talk he tells you to stop talking. He is rude, arrogant and unethical.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. william geerts's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Colorado Access