Ratings for Dr. Wesley Govender

Recently moved into town and needed a doctor. First impressions were not good. Very dull and dingy office, no parking, you have to pay for parking which only has 38 minutes of time, old building, staff look miserable and Dr. Govender did not want to hear anything I had to say. He saw me for 5 minutes and then wants me to take medications or give me a diagnosis. I had such better care in my small town and it was very personable. Like the other reviews, he is arrogant. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Great doctor, always makes us feel comfortable and gives us the answers we need.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Worst doctor ever. Avoid him. He's so rude and does not know what he does.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Staff openly makes rude comments about other patients. Dr. Govender tells me to see a psychiatrist when I come in for the same issues because he's too proud to say he just doesn't know a solution. It's disgusting the way he acts. I am going to get another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Staff are always nice. Can usually book in pretty easily. Dr. Govender is quite arrogant though. I always find it difficult to give my own opinion without him making me feel dumb or judged. He's very to the point and not very easy going.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Wesley Govender's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients