Ratings for Wendy Limarzi

Wendy was very helpful with my complicated situation. She is a great listener and helped me discover things about myself that allowed me to change my life for the better. I have recommended her to personal friends that are also in need of help and will continue to recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Wendy is an excellent therapist, who has helped me during some very difficult times. She listens well, and does a good job at helping you to find the answers from within yourself. When a dose of honesty is needed, she will give it to you in a constructive, yet caring, manner. Wendy is a professional in all aspects of her therapy and will help you to get your life back on track.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

As a colleague in a related field, I can say that she is patient, knowledgeable and helpful. She is a great listener and detail oriented with attention to the issues that need to be addressed. She cares about all of her clients, and really works on giving useful advice. Excellent therapist.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Wendy has helped my husband and I get through some really hard time. She listens and really cares. She gave us sound practically advice. I can say with certainty that she saved our marriage. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Wendy Limarzi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients