Ratings for Dr. Wasan Abbas

Great Doctor, Great Staff But The Hours Are A Little Hard To Work With, But Definitely Worth It!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Amazing doctor Accommodating Same day appointment

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

excellent doctor, have been with her for more than 3 years, highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Very thourogh Passionate Follow her patients closely

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Very good doctor Very accommodating Has same day appoint No waiting time Very convenient

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

She has very good listening skills and she is very good at referrals . She refer s to appropriate services or specialist as needed Very happy to have her as my family doctor . Thank you Dr abbas

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Excellent Caring Helpful Experienced Highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Excellent doctor She has been my family doctor for 3 years Highly recommended Very experienced Supportive Nice and good listener Just moved to new location And her new clinic is bigger and very new and nice. Dr abbas is trying her best to improve my health and find solutions to my problems. She takes her time with me and very thorough and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Good Caring Good listening skills Helpful Good staff

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

She is honestly the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. My daughter was sick many different times in the past 1.5 years, and every single time she told us it was bronchitis.. first off.... if a 3/4 year old has bronchitis 6 times in just over a year should you not investigate further? Thankfully I have someone in the medical field in the family who told me exactly what was wrong and now seeing a specialist for it. Dr. Abas has never actually examined me when I have gone in for multiple issues, just quick to refer me to a specialist. I had needed a physical exam done as a routine thing in regards to health issues and she refused to do it for me, had her nurse do it. She is terrible with follow ups with test results. Just over all a very bad doctor. I am in the process of finding a new family physician for my family. I do NOT recommend wasting your time with her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Wasan Abbas's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients