Ratings for Dr. Wasan Abbas

Very professional and easy to talk to. Good hours and nice staff

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr Abbas is very nice and polite. She is having very good hours and she works Every Saturdays Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Excellent doctor. She take all the required steps to solve her patients problems. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Abbas is very thourogh and listens to the patients concerns.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Very good and knowledgable doctor. Been in her care for over 3 years and very Happy with her approach . Very good listener and very passionate

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Not knowledgeable at all. During my pregnancy, she called me in when I was GBS+ (even though my OB was handling my care) to ask if I'd been treated for it. I had to explain to her, that you can't treat it in advance of labour (this is a basic / common procedure for pregnant women) - I was 38 weeks pregnant at the time and it was a complete waste of an hour. I had also asked for an NIPT blood test (optional, you pay for it) but because she didn't know what it was, made me wait until I was under my OB's care to get a referral. She could also never calculate how pregnant I was - and would refer me to get tests during the wrong weeks of my pregnancy; the clinics would turn me away or tell me to come back a week later. When my little guy finally came, she didn't do everything she was supposed to at his regular check ups (I work in the field so I have some sense of what's normal) - in our case, she never once measured his head circumference. At this point, I'd already been put on a wait list to transfer to another doctor. At our FIRST visit with our new doctor, my son's head was measured, it triggered a red flag and we were referred to a neurosurgeon (turned out he needed surgery) - if it had been caught earlier, it wouldn't have needed to be such an invasive procedure. Leaving Dr. Abbas' care was a great decision.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Horrible! Two minute appointments and she doesn’t take your health concerns seriously. I was on her case for four months for a specialist and got nowhere. After a quick trip to the ER, doctors discovered the severity of what I’d be seeking specialist help for and she never even bothered to follow up. I’ll be filing a complaint with the CPSO.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Not Happy, very upset with her staff, Rude and demanding, when the stomach flu hits there is nothing you can do . I at least called from sick bed and told them no way no how could I make it. Her nurse when on to say she would charge me $30 for missing. EXTORTION...she could clearly here how sick I was. Thanks a lot...I will not pay this bill. I will fight it tooth and nail. Taken advantage of while your sick. Is this the compassion and care you want from a Doctor. Time for a new doctor as her staff is intolerable.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Horrible. Agree with other bad comments on her wholeheartedly. Stay far away.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr Abbas is the type of doc I wanted - very straightforward, non judgemental, attentive, and doesn't waste time on small talk. Her hours are good, and she is on time. The office itself isn't great, but that's not as important to me personally.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Wasan Abbas's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients