Ratings for Dr. Vivian Lu

I recommend Dr Lu to anyone who is looking for 5-star dental care. I was at the edge of despair because my previous dentist had to redo my front tooth for 4 times and still no luck. Dr Lu assured me that she will do her best and she did a top-notch job. It was such a relief. After that I decided to move forward with her to fix other teeth. She completed an outstanding work on 3 teeth within 1 hour. I did not feel any discomfort. She is very gentle, calm, meticulous and fast. Dr Lu gladly educates her patients and explains what is she doing at every point of the treatment. I requested a minor polishing since I felt some discomfort after anesthesia has gone. I am a very sensitive person, probably 99% of people would not even feel that. Her office was ready to accommodate my request the same day. Dr Lu is using up-to-date technology and methods for the dental art that she performs. Receptionist Shaelyn is a true gem. Since I had such an extensive work done she suggested what should be done before the procedure and even provided a tiny cute lip balm that I applied to prevent lips from cracking. It is a common issue that might happen when a mouth is open for a long time. Shaelyn even reminded me that I can file my expenses when the tax season will come. Dr Lu's assistants Dickie and Jimmy are also amazing. They know exactly when and where I need suction and assist Dr Lu in the exceptional manner. This office takes care of every single detail from physical to financial health. I could not wish any better. Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

I would highly recommend Dr. Lu as a dentist. She performed my wisdom teeth extraction and although I was very anxious, she was patient with me and explained every step of the procedure to calm my nerves. From the start of the procedure to the check ups after my teeth extraction her and her office were very tentative in checking in with me which I appreciated. She is knowledgable, professional and also very pleasant to interact with.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Dr. Lu is very nice and very patient. She did an excellent job on my wisdom teeth extraction and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed during the whole process. Definitely will recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have had several dentists, and finally met with Dr. Lu. Her professionalism and personality made me want to stay with her for the last 4 years. I have recommended her to my family and friends. Whoever been there were all very satisfied. Her new clinic is very well organized, neat and clean. I would still recommend everyone to go.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Lu has been my dentist for the past two years and she has been very professional and knowledgeable at all times. I have had multiple issues with my front tooth and she has been able to fix them all in no time. I highly recommend her as a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

My family have been seeing Dr. Lu for 2 years now and we are very happy with her work and knowledge. She did a great job fixing my front teeth to make them look amazing. I no longer have to "hide" them when I'm smiling anymore :) She is also very patience with kids even though little kids can be difficult to work on sometimes. Overall we are very satisfied and have already recommend her to few friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Vivian Lu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Vivian Lu graduated with high distinction from University of Toronto, where she continued her education at the Faculty of Dentistry and received her Doctor of Dental Surgeon degree with honor. She grew up in Willowdale, North York, and has been providing dental care in the neighborhood since 2012. She is professional and friendly, thorough yet gentle, trusted by her patients all around the GTA. Dr. Lu believes in continuing education. She is actively involved in dentistry courses regularly to offer her patients the best treatment options with the latest technologies. She is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. In her leisure time, Dr. Lu enjoys spending time with her families. She also enjoys practicing hot Yoga.

• English
  • Mandarin
  • Cantonese

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2012)

UnitedHealthcare