Ratings for Dr. Vitesh Sheopershad

I first saw Dr. Sheopershad as a walk-in when my current doctor was away. That was a couple of years ago. Immediately I switched doctors and happy to say rhat I have never had regrets. Dr. Sheopershad is very knowledgeable, understanding and very easy to talk to. He cares about his patients and their health. He is patient and has never left me with the feelibg of being rushed. We need more doctors like him. Thank you Dr. Sheopershad for all you do and for going the extra mile. My family has been very well taken care of since being your patients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

When his wife Dr. Hirawan went on MAT leave, I started seeing Dr. Sheopershad for a couple of issues, and he is always incredibly helpful and kind. Takes the time to understand what the issue is, and has no issues with sending you to specialists, or for testing (which has been a huge problem for me with my past GP). Not only that, he will let you know why he is referring you to a specific person, and will also refer you to out of city to specialists to reduce wait times if wanted. Overall, very happy!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr V is an excellent doctor! He is very persistant to get all the facts about your current state of health and will get tests done or send you to specialists to make sure nothing is missed. If you come in to see him with no past medical history he makes sure the time of the appointment is used best to his ability to help you. My first appointment with him i admit i misunderstood him a bit, but as i continue to go see him the patient / Dr relationship is that of understanding he very much cares about you and your health. His wife Natasha is also an excellent Dr according to my friends who go to her. If at first you dont understand Dr V's tactics give him a chance cuz he is excellent. Hes the best doctor ive ever had. And he cares!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Sheopershad was very persistent and helpful in obtaining tests and has a great bedside manner. I never feel rushed and he always takes the time to answer my questions. Best family doctor I've had.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Horrible Doctor. Doesn't help with anything. And tells you to get over anxiety.. It's not something just to get over. Never going back again!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Great doctor wonderful sense of humor and very easy to talk to

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Vitesh Sheopershad 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Unicare