Dr. Vishwanath Kishan Mahabir

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vishwanath Kishan Mahabir

The best! He’s smart, direct and respects my time.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Always a pleasure seeing this dr. He is very kind and speaks plainly. Would recommend to others. Very nice staff

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Mahabir changed my life for the better! As a healthcare consultant, I’ve worked with hundreds of physicians over the years, and I consider Dr. Mahabir THE best physician I’ve ever come cross. He’s smart, thoughtful, and caring, which some other physicians may also be, but Dr. Mahabir’s personal and considerate approach remains unparalleled to any other. I’ll forever be grateful for his contributions to my well-being!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

He told me he hopes he never has to.see me again, great Dr. very informative and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Came to dr. Mahabir for second opinion. He is willing to think outside the box. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Excellent care given by Dr Mahabir as well as his staff.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Mahabir has been treating my daughter for the past year. She has a rare kidney disease and it has been very difficult for our family. He has always treated us with compassion. I have always felt that he offers the very best medical advice.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I am surprised by the rating of this doctor. My husband met Dr Mahabir when it was noticed that he had PKD. Despite asking Dr Mahabir if there was anything we could do to improve or stabilize the kidney function we were not told of any diet or lifestyle changes that could be made. Mahabir seemed more interested in his computer during our appointments than with my husband. My husband went to him for months until his kidney was at a dangerously low level (<10% function). Finally he was referred to the hospital, long after we should have been there ( we should have been referred +20%). Had we learned the knowledge in the care clinic we learned from the hospital team earlier, there could have been more done to prolong the kidney's function. If you feel like you are not getting the answers from your doctor, always get a second opinion!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Awesome doctor. Seen in time, don't feel rushed. God Bless.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

The best Canabis Consultant in Brampton, smok 'em if you got'em.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Vishwanath Kishan Mahabir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients