Dr. Vishal K. Sharma

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vishal K. Sharma

My overall experience (for a breast reduction) with Dr Sharma (and his team) exceeded my expectations. Dr Sharma was professional, extremely helpful and patient - he took the time to answer all my questions and to explain the end-to-end procedure and any risks. Throughout the entire process I felt informed and supported. At the office, his assistant Siobhan, was always friendly, pleasant and demonstrated a high level of customer service as well. Dr Sharma was often very punctual unlike other specialists which again made me feel like my time & case were important. I would definitely recommend Dr Sharma for his services as a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

I went to Dr. Sharma to correct my diastasis recti. I had never heard of this condition before and just thought it was flabby abdominal muscles. From my first appointment, Dr. Sharma made me feel comfortable. He listened to my goals/concerns about my abdominoplasty, answered all my questions and was very professional. I knew what to expect during recovery and when I had questions, he was a phone call away. Siobhan was also very friendly to speak to and returned my calls right away. I am beyond pleased with my results and I cannot wait to wear a swimsuit with confidence. Thank you for helping me achieve the results I was expecting.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Great doctor, helps you feel relaxed and not tense during the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

I recently had a breast reduction done by dr. Sharma and I would have to say that I have never been so happy as I am now I feel better about myself because I don't have old saggy breasts and one side was drastically larger than the other my nipples pointed down to the floor and I just felt horrible. I had back aches neck aching and l went to the hospital with a back ache and left without a back ache. Quite a turn around. Finding swimsuits was almost impossible that I felt confident in and now I'm able to wear no bra which I can't say I've been able to do in more than probably 25 years and it's just a really great feeling my back no longer hurts my shoulders don't have bra straps stuck in them in the top of my neck is no longer hurts as well I would have to say that Dr Sharma gave me back something I didn't think was possible I feel youthful and I feel really wonderful. It's also really great to go into any bra store and choose any of the fancy bras again instead of having to choose the old lady looking bras . I would recommend him. I have told women in the bra stores who have said they would like a breast reductions. My family say i look great and more importantly i feel great about my look. Thank you dr sharma.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

I can’t describe enough how thrilled I am with my results. I had liposuction done on my flanks, abdomen and upper back (bra and rolls). Having interviewed a handful of doctors in the Ajax area, I am certain that choosing Dr. Sharma was the right decision! He listened to exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond what I asked for. What I wanted to have done left me with a surplus of time in the operating room with which I gave Dr. Sharma free reign. Where other doctors might have taken that opportunity to take a break between patients, Dr. Sharma asked if I wanted anything else done while I was there. He sculpted out a waist line that I didn’t even know was possible for my body! I have hips I didn’t know existed, and a new confidence. In his words he “went to town” He was very professional in all of my visits and made me feel very comfortable with something so personal! His price was right in line with what other local doctors were charging so I know that I didn’t over pay. I would have been 100% satisfied if he had only done my original problems (the muffin top and bra rolls) but I got so much more and can’t even put a value to how happy I am! Don’t waste your time with anyone else! If I decide to have more done, there won’t be anyone else I look to! I was always able to get a hold of him or Siobhan by email and phone. Message returns were prompt and thorough! The office was clean and professional. Overall, I’m thrilled with my new body!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

Dr Sharma..was awsome answered all my ???...Had my surgery last November 2017 can even see my scars...

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

This summer I fell off my Bike. I broke my cheekbone. Dr. Sharma is incredibly talented. He fixed my cheekbone and you can’t even find the scar from the surgery. He was knowledgeable and his confidence made me feel safe. He answered all my questions with patience, and help me understand the surgery ahead. Thank-you so much Dr. Sharma for giving me back my confidence.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I had a breast reduction by Dr Sharma and I am very happy with the results. He is knowledgeable, explains everything very well which was comforting, answered every question I could think of and is just a kind and genuine doctor. I am really happy with the outcome and would recommend him to anyone! I have also heard from others nothing but positive things!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

On May 14th, 2018 I had a Rhinoplasty, Breast Augmentation and Lipo on my Tummy/flanks/inner thighs. I am beyond thrilled with my experience and results. From the moment I called and spoke with Terry to schedule a consult, Dr Sharma and his team have exceeded my expectations. Dr Sharma is an extremely talented surgeon. Going into the first consult, I didn’t know the details of what I wanted - just visions of the results. He really listens and was able to interpret my visions into the exact the results I hoped for. Possibly even better! He made the ideal recommendations for my body type while matching my visions. Above all, Dr. Sharma truly cares. He listened to all of my concerns, took the time to explain information and made me feel 100% comfortable and confident. One of my concerns was the recovery and the bruising on my face from the rhinoplasty. He did an extraordinary job, and is extremely skilled. I had minimal bruising on my face which healed within the first 2 weeks. I was beyond pleased. His follow up is also spot on. He takes the time to fully answer all of my questions. Even though I’m sure I’ve asked some of the same questions more than once! Also, I’d like to mention Dr. Sharma’s wonderful receptionist, Terry. She is always super helpful, kind and professional. Terry and the whole team at Ajax Hospital Day Surgery are simply outstanding! I have zero hesitation with recommending Dr. Sharma and his team to anyone looking to have cosmetic surgery. I truly feel blessed for being referred to Dr. Sharma - Thank You... you are the best!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

In April 2018 I had a abdominoplasty, breast implants and excessory breast removal done. The surgery was done at Ajax Hospital in the Day Surgery section. His staff there is really amazing. His Receptionist Terry is also the most understanding person. She is very knowledgeable, patient and informative she goes out of her way to help the patients. My results have been remarkable. The healing takes time but as long as you listen and do what Dr. Sharma advises you to do, you will be fine. I can't believe how well I am healing, the incision lines have been healing really nicely, some are almost invisible. He makes sure you understand what the procedure entails before going forward. he has an excellent bedside manner, he is very respectful when he deals with his patients. He is the best doctor I have dealt with since moving to Canada. He understands your needs as patient. I am so grateful to have met Dr. Sharma, he simply gave me my confidence back. He is truly amazing, he knows his job, I would highly recommend quality of services to anyone who needs a plastic surgeon. Once again thumbs up to Dr. Sharma, Terry and the staff at Ajax Day Surgery and Clinic. Thanks Dr. Sharma you are the best.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Vishal K. Sharma's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients