Dr. Vishal K. Sharma

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vishal K. Sharma

Dr Sharma..was awsome answered all my ???...Had my surgery last November 2017 can even see my scars...

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

This summer I fell off my Bike. I broke my cheekbone. Dr. Sharma is incredibly talented. He fixed my cheekbone and you can’t even find the scar from the surgery. He was knowledgeable and his confidence made me feel safe. He answered all my questions with patience, and help me understand the surgery ahead. Thank-you so much Dr. Sharma for giving me back my confidence.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I had a breast reduction by Dr Sharma and I am very happy with the results. He is knowledgeable, explains everything very well which was comforting, answered every question I could think of and is just a kind and genuine doctor. I am really happy with the outcome and would recommend him to anyone! I have also heard from others nothing but positive things!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

On May 14th, 2018 I had a Rhinoplasty, Breast Augmentation and Lipo on my Tummy/flanks/inner thighs. I am beyond thrilled with my experience and results. From the moment I called and spoke with Terry to schedule a consult, Dr Sharma and his team have exceeded my expectations. Dr Sharma is an extremely talented surgeon. Going into the first consult, I didn’t know the details of what I wanted - just visions of the results. He really listens and was able to interpret my visions into the exact the results I hoped for. Possibly even better! He made the ideal recommendations for my body type while matching my visions. Above all, Dr. Sharma truly cares. He listened to all of my concerns, took the time to explain information and made me feel 100% comfortable and confident. One of my concerns was the recovery and the bruising on my face from the rhinoplasty. He did an extraordinary job, and is extremely skilled. I had minimal bruising on my face which healed within the first 2 weeks. I was beyond pleased. His follow up is also spot on. He takes the time to fully answer all of my questions. Even though I’m sure I’ve asked some of the same questions more than once! Also, I’d like to mention Dr. Sharma’s wonderful receptionist, Terry. She is always super helpful, kind and professional. Terry and the whole team at Ajax Hospital Day Surgery are simply outstanding! I have zero hesitation with recommending Dr. Sharma and his team to anyone looking to have cosmetic surgery. I truly feel blessed for being referred to Dr. Sharma - Thank You... you are the best!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

In April 2018 I had a abdominoplasty, breast implants and excessory breast removal done. The surgery was done at Ajax Hospital in the Day Surgery section. His staff there is really amazing. His Receptionist Terry is also the most understanding person. She is very knowledgeable, patient and informative she goes out of her way to help the patients. My results have been remarkable. The healing takes time but as long as you listen and do what Dr. Sharma advises you to do, you will be fine. I can't believe how well I am healing, the incision lines have been healing really nicely, some are almost invisible. He makes sure you understand what the procedure entails before going forward. he has an excellent bedside manner, he is very respectful when he deals with his patients. He is the best doctor I have dealt with since moving to Canada. He understands your needs as patient. I am so grateful to have met Dr. Sharma, he simply gave me my confidence back. He is truly amazing, he knows his job, I would highly recommend quality of services to anyone who needs a plastic surgeon. Once again thumbs up to Dr. Sharma, Terry and the staff at Ajax Day Surgery and Clinic. Thanks Dr. Sharma you are the best.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Any kind of surgery can be daunting, it can be overwhelming and scary. Anyone undergoing plastic surgery wants their outcomes to the perfect; quite frankly we come out of surgery expecting to be "perfect" in the recovery room. Once out however, we unveil the incisions and the daunting, overwhelming and scary feelings begin to take over. For me personally, I felt every one of the above feelings, however, it was my incredibly understanding and patient surgeon, Dr. Sharma who was able to walk me through every step of the process so I felt as comfortable and confident as I could going into and post surgery. Dr. Sharma answered all of my questions, sometimes three times over never skipping any detail. His bedside manner was above and beyond what anyone hopes for in a doctor. I am grateful for the incredible job he did on my brachioplasty, Dr. Sharma has given me my confidence back! I feel blessed to have found a surgeon as caring, talented and professional as Dr. Sharma and will highly recommend his services to anyone interested.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

In Feb 2018 Dr. Sharma performed my surgery and he was incredible. I am very happy with the results - and they are an extreme transformation. Dr. Sharma took the time to explain the procedure and was realistic with the recovery time required. The day surgery team at Ajax hospital was also very supportive and caring. I have to give a shout out to Dr. Sharma's office administrator - Terry. She is very friendly and goes the extra mile in booking and accommodating my busy schedule with the doctor's availability. Dr. Sharma was very accessible as he checked in and provided some advice via email when I needed it. Thank you Dr. Vishal Sharma for my transformation! I happy recommend you to all my friends.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I can’t say enough great things about my experience with Dr. Sharma and the quality of his work and care. Dr. Sharma went above and beyond in every way possible. I am thrilled with the results of my procedure which was done masterfully. From the beginning, Dr. Sharma took the extra time to ensure that I was well informed about the procedure and understood exactly what to expect. Dr. Sharma listened carefully to my wishes and made sure that I got exactly the outcome I was looking for. He was very respectful and patient and answered all the questions I had. The procedure was well organized and executed with great care. I was a little nervous coming into surgery but the hospital and Dr. Sharma made sure I was comfortable and well looked after which really helped me relax. After the procedure Dr. Sharma keep in close contact with me to assist me through my recovery process. His frequent check-ins showed a high level of care and compassion. My recovery went really well and I am so happy with my decision to select Dr. Sharma for my surgery! I frequently receive compliments on the results of the procedure and I have referred friends to him. I highly recommend Dr. Sharma!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Very accommodating, professional, and knowledgeable. I had both Rhinoplasty and a breast lift done within a three and a half hour span. There was nothing but complete excitement and eagerness on the day of my surgery. Dr. Sharma made me feel confident in his methods and accuracy to detail. He listened to concerns and answered any questions. My experience was life changing in terms of results and relieved in terms of my choice of surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Fantastic bedside manner. He listens and provides recommendations in a professional and positive/encouraging manner. In addition to this, he is highly skilled and committed in meeting his patients’ needs. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Vishal K. Sharma's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients