Ratings for Dr. Vishal K. Sharma

I had breast reduction surgery in July and I am already extremely happy with my results. Initially I was very nervous about having the surgery but Dr. Sharma and his assistant, Siobhan made me comfortable every step of the way. My neck, shoulder and back pain have now completely gone and I feel fantastic! If you're considering having the surgery look no further... you will not be disappointed with the results. Dr. Sharma is not only one amazing surgeon he is also very kind, professional and easy to talk to and I highly recommend him!! Thank you Dr. Sharma!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I recently had breast reconstruction (DEIP FLAP). Dr Sharma is amazing and exceed all my expectations. He has a great bedside manner and made me so comfortable every step of the way and I am so happy with the results. If you are considering having breast reconstruction surgery....go for it. It was the best thing I have done and would do it all over again. I have no regrets. I highly recommend Dr. Sharma I promise you will be in good hands!! Thank you Dr Sharma!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

I recently had a breast reduction and Dr. Sharma has exceeded all of my expectations. He has a great bedside manner and I am so happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Sharma. My only regret is I didn’t do this sooner.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Dr Sharma has been the best, made me feel more than comfortable. His secretary is more than the best. I will be recommending Dr Sharma to all

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr. Sharma is such a professional and respectful surgeon. He makes you feel comfortable as soon as you meant him. He really listened to what I was looking for and he truly delivered it. I had a breast lift and his care before and after surgery was amazing. And his assistant Siobhan is such a great person, always friendly and there to answer any questions you have. I would highly recommend Dr. V. Sharma without any hesitation, for anyone wanting the best results. Thank-you Dr. Sharma and Siobhan.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

My experience was amazing. The results are beyond what I expected. He is very professional, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He explained the surgery very well. Everything went as planned. My scars are minimal (breast reduction) and look great. Post surgery follow ups were great. He took his time and made sure the wounds were healing well. He makes you very comfortable throughout the whole procedure. He is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

My overall experience (for a breast reduction) with Dr Sharma (and his team) exceeded my expectations. Dr Sharma was professional, extremely helpful and patient - he took the time to answer all my questions and to explain the end-to-end procedure and any risks. Throughout the entire process I felt informed and supported. At the office, his assistant Siobhan, was always friendly, pleasant and demonstrated a high level of customer service as well. Dr Sharma was often very punctual unlike other specialists which again made me feel like my time & case were important. I would definitely recommend Dr Sharma for his services as a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

I went to Dr. Sharma to correct my diastasis recti. I had never heard of this condition before and just thought it was flabby abdominal muscles. From my first appointment, Dr. Sharma made me feel comfortable. He listened to my goals/concerns about my abdominoplasty, answered all my questions and was very professional. I knew what to expect during recovery and when I had questions, he was a phone call away. Siobhan was also very friendly to speak to and returned my calls right away. I am beyond pleased with my results and I cannot wait to wear a swimsuit with confidence. Thank you for helping me achieve the results I was expecting.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Great doctor, helps you feel relaxed and not tense during the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

I recently had a breast reduction done by dr. Sharma and I would have to say that I have never been so happy as I am now I feel better about myself because I don't have old saggy breasts and one side was drastically larger than the other my nipples pointed down to the floor and I just felt horrible. I had back aches neck aching and l went to the hospital with a back ache and left without a back ache. Quite a turn around. Finding swimsuits was almost impossible that I felt confident in and now I'm able to wear no bra which I can't say I've been able to do in more than probably 25 years and it's just a really great feeling my back no longer hurts my shoulders don't have bra straps stuck in them in the top of my neck is no longer hurts as well I would have to say that Dr Sharma gave me back something I didn't think was possible I feel youthful and I feel really wonderful. It's also really great to go into any bra store and choose any of the fancy bras again instead of having to choose the old lady looking bras . I would recommend him. I have told women in the bra stores who have said they would like a breast reductions. My family say i look great and more importantly i feel great about my look. Thank you dr sharma.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr. Vishal K. Sharma's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients