Dr. Vic Goradia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vic Goradia

Dr Goradia has a great reputation and I was thoroughly impressed by him. He took time to explain my diagnosis and all of the treatment options. I’ve never had such a great experience seeing a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Came to appointment - waiting room was packed but everyone seemed excited to be there and there was a sense of relief in waiting area . I called to be a new patient and to my surprise was seen that very day. I am the skeptic type when it comes to doctors and feel as most only want my money , which was NOT the case . Genuinely impressed with all staff, office demeanor , how they handled being so busy and also how quickly I was seen despite the full waiting room . Very knowledgeable and caring nurse - Dr. Goradia was excellent!!!!! Upset I can’t give more than 5 stars.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Never before have I been so impressed with every aspect of an appointment or practice. I have experienced knee pain for over 5 years and have seen two surgeons within that time with no hope that I would have relief. I almost gave up, until Dr. Goradia was recommended to be by Christian at Synergy therapy. I am forever grateful. I cannot put into words how incredible my experience has been , but will try. First phone call was an immediate relief due to the caring and attentive receptionist, Sam. I was a priority and instead of being told when I could come, I was asked when it was convenient for me and was seen the very same day (UNHEARD OF) . His nurse is so sweet and professional, X-ray tech was a true joy and it was clear that the staff take pride in their work and work hard to provide the best care. Dr. Goradia - INCREDIBLE KNOWLEDGE. So advanced and not one to immediately jump to surgery, which is also unheard of. I was given so many options and educated on types of procedures if I wished to put off replacement for a couple years . I am just so so so so happy that there is such a practice like G2 and I hope they never leave!!!! This world needs practices like this . Ten star establishment - no hesitation. I will be telling all my friends and family so they can know of the best as well!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Incredibly impressed with everything about G2, Dr. Goradia and all staff. I was told by my primary doctor to see larger practice like tuckahoe or ortho va since they could see me soonest and accommodate my needs, but neither could see me in over a week and I couldn’t wait that long since my knee pain was so bad. Something told me to research more and I found Dr. Goradia , read what people had to say and was impressed alone by that. I called today to make an appointment and was seen IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS after calling. I felt like a priority and that my pain mattered. The entire visit was a breeze, I felt the second I walked in that I made the right decision. His nurse was genuine and I could tell that she loved what she did and cared about my experience elsewhere. Dr. Goradia has excellent bedside manner and took the time to listen to what I had already gone through and went above and beyond to tell me all of my options. He made me feel like a priority , which was a first for me and I am forever grateful. I forgot to ask him one question after I left so I called and left a message for Kara , thinking she would call me back the next day at soonest, but less than 15 minutes later - she called and was more than helpful. Never have I had this experience with ANY practice. Over the moon that I picked G2 ortho - TEN ⭐️

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Wish I would have seen Dr. Goradia before anyone else - it would have saved me years of pain. Decided to search online for the best ortho surgeon near me and he stood out father then any other just from patient reviews alone so I was even more sold on his years of experience. The staff are incredible and his nurse is hilarious. (Not that it matters but it helps to have a sense of humor around when your nervous) so it was fresh air. He was very honest with me and told me what he would do if he we’re in my shoes and I respect that . Highly recommended this team, surgeon, practice and I do wish I could go back in time and started here.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Goradia and his team are excellent!! I had surgery due to frozen shoulder and in less than 24 hours after surgery, I had more range of motion that I have had in months! Dr. Goradia is extremely knowledge, he took time to answer all my questions and explained pros/cons to all options/treatments. Since surgery, I've had absolutely no pain and with the help of PT, I'm back to a pain free lifestyle thanks to Dr. Goradia and his team!! Highly recommend G2 Orthopedics and Sports Medicine - they truly live up to their motto - "Life Back in Motion"!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I have had a good experience with Dr. Goradia. His practice is very organized, timely, efficient and knowledgeable. I had a degenerative meniscus tear and I am just over 6 weeks out and feel fully recovered. I am now seeking help on a hip issue with the practice's other doctor. Highly recommend: a professional operation in all ways.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Was fit in due to a work injury that happened today . I thought I would have to wait until next week but staff happily told me to come right over to be seen at John Randolph - since it was last minute I had no ride and unable to even get myself down to the lobby after seen by surgeon. The nurse Kara made me feel like her only patient and made sure that I not only had someone to pick me up but got me everything I needed and even got me help to get three floors down since I was in a wheelchair. She insisted and did not want me to make my injury worse which mean a lot because I could see how many patients she had to care for . Even though I am upset about being out of work I am glad there are practices like this who really care. Dr. Goradia was incredible and I’ll be seeing him again next week and looking forward to it

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Goradia is simply the best. He evaluated my situation including my goals and explained my options. Dr Goradia performed my ACL reconstruction in 2007. I had such a great experience that I went back to him for a meniscus repair this year. I highly recommend Dr. Goradia. My name is Raju Rampa and if you have any specific questions about my experience with Dr. Goradia, I would be happy to share them. Please reach out to me at (614) 343 0494

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Goradia did a great job on my son’s mensical tear and ACL reconstruction. Kara was always available and willing to answer any and all questions.

Dr. Vic Goradia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Vipool K. "Vic" Goradia, MD is a nationally known, board certified orthopedic surgeon who began practicing in Richmond, VA in 2001. Dr. Goradia completed a fellowship in sports medicine, arthroscopy and knee & shoulder reconstructive surgery in 1999 at MedStar Union Memorial Sports Medicine Clinic in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Goradia is an expert in knee, shoulder, elbow, sports medicine, arthroscopy and joint replacement. He also has a special focus in regenerative medicine including stem cell, PRP and Lipogems® injections. In many cases these treatments can be combined with surgery to provide better results or use instead of surgery. Dr. Goradia has taught many courses and has lectured extensively to orthopedic surgeons across the U.S. and in other countries on topic related to knee and shoulder surgery. He has numerous publications on topics related to knee, acl injuries, shoulder, rotator cuff and elbow conditions. He is a Past Associate Editor for the Journal of Arthroscopy and has been chairman of several committees for the Arthroscopy Association of North America. Dr. Goradia's philosophy is to diagnose patients early and to provide the best treatment options for each individual patient. In many cases non-surgical treatments are available. If surgery is needed, Dr. Goradia offers the latest technology available.

• English

• University of Oklahoma (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Virginia School of Medicine - Charlottesville, VA (Grad. 1994)
  • College of Medicine at the University of Oklahoma (Grad. 1998)
  • Tulane University (Grad. 1989)

• Knee pain

• Bedside Manner Award, Our Health Magazine, Richmond, VA
  • Bedside Manner Award, Our Health Magazine, Richmond, VA
  • Renaissance Man Award, Arthroscopy Association of North America
  • Excellence in Research Award, American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
  • Excellence in Research Award for ACL Research, American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine

Delta Dental