Ratings for Dr. Vipanjot Behar

So glad our family got a chance to have Dr. Behar as our family physician, has a ready aptitude for listening ; acknowledging, supporting and guiding his patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Behar has been our doctor since he joined this practice. He is knowledgable and his training is current. He has an excellent patient to practitioner raport and makes you comfortable during exam or treatment. Overall he is an exemplary doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I find Dr. Behar a very knowledgeable doctor who takes the time to address my concerns. When I first signed up as his patient he read my past files and was able to explain issues that my past doctor didn't seem to have a good handle on. He seemed to recognize my athletic lifestyle immediately and treated my symptoms accordingly. I have enough confidence in Dr. Behar that I referred my husband to him when his doctor retired. I don't mind that he's a little late sometimes because it shows that he takes the time to listen to each patient,

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Very happy with the Doctor. Caring and helpful. Very up to date on his theories and suggestions. Highly recommend him. Does not rush you!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Very helpful doctor. Willing to help and listen to my concern. Very professional. I don't particularly enjoy talking to his staff though.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

He was very helpful and listened to my theories of whate might be wrong with our little guy and didn't discredit me. He even went so far as to give us some medicine samples to get us through a couple days. Very helpful and good with our little guy.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

He doent listen. Even though i told him on initial consultation what major, serious disease i have and how much pain im in, on subsequent visit he asked : what pain? what disease?"He also said i have arthritis, but not a particular type of arthritis, i have a "connective tissue disorder" and he said that sjogrens syndrome makes your skin tight so you cant open your hand ,but does not affect joints (wrong-thats scleroderma),he misdiagnosed a skin rash as "sun damage" without examination, and now, i told him my feet and ankles are hurting, and he said it would be "concerning" if it happened every day. I said it is happening every day. He had no further reply, no examination. Now i cant even walk .I told him my knees have been turning red and warm, and he basically told me i am causing it by kneeling on them or being in the cold!!!(with no examination) Thats called munchausins!! Secure with this caring, competent doctor?? He has NO interest in or knowledge of medicine whatsoever, and is getting paid to do NOTHING. Yep, ive burned the bridge, but im not losing ANYTHING.I hate him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

He is a caring and competent doctor and the staff are very courteous and helpful. I feel very secure in this office and know they are concerned about my husband and me. Lucky to have found Dr. Behar.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Behar on a regular basis for nearly five months. He listens well and is excellent in referring to others when needed. He doesn't push you out and takes his time.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I have only been seeing him for a few months but find him very caring and interested in finding solutions to patient's concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a GP

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Vipanjot Behar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.