Ratings for Dr. Victor Cheng

I have had lifelong issues with anxiety but it was not until I saw Dr Cheng that I really understood what was the cause of it. He has helped me so much, I cant say enough how much he has changed my life since I have seen him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Victor has helped save my life on numerous occasions. I think he could be tricky to get along with as people may take him the wrong way as he is quite straight forward, however once you get to know him you can tell he has your best interest at heart and genuinely wants to help you. The girls out the front are always courteous and helpful, a really smooth flowing practice. I would certainly recommend him as a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Very knowledgeable and fair in his assessments. I can’t fault him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

He is one of the few doctors that really listens and made me understand what the root of my problems were. I have been looking at the wrong areas for so long without really changing anything. I only saw him a few times but I feel i know myself better and know what to look out for in the future.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I can’t rate Dr Cheng highly enough. He literally helped me keep my job with his advice. I was so worried about my future and that of my family. I can’t say how grateful I am for his help.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I have previously seen a number of psychiatrists for my ptsd without much help. I was fortunate to have been sent to Dr Cheng and his team. I have received some great information regarding my PTSD and am no longer looking for medication or alcohol to fix all my problems. I use medications for support but realise that I need to make significant changes in my lifestyle. I cant speak highly enough about the advice and commonsense approach taken by Dr Cheng. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

He only care about himself. All in half hour you can write a novel on someones life and judge them. Thanx to you i got stood down from my job after i was bullied. But of course it was all in my head.. maybe you should check yours...

Submitted September 8, 2017

I was sent to see Dr Victor Cheng as part of my claim. I have been bullied at work and my boss didn't do anything to stop it. I had to stop work in the end. I was very worried about the appointment because I have heard some stories about insurance doctors but he seems to have a good reputation. My psychiatrist said not to be too worried as he has a reputation for being fair. Anyway the appointment went well and he was quite easy to talk to. The insurance company still stopped paying for the psychologist which I am fighting but I don't think that I can blame it on him because he recommended that it continue. Not sure that it was much help to me but at least it was not an unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I saw Dr Cheng and he really put me at ease. I was really nervous before going because I have had some bad experiences in the past but he was very professional. I think he was fair.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Not sure that these comments are the same doctor that I have been treated by. Dr Victor Cheng has been a kind thoughtful person. He gave me insights that I had not gotten from anyone else before and this really helped me. I saw him for treatment for a time and think that some of these people must have seen someone else because he was not like this.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Victor Cheng's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients