Ratings for Dr. Victor Cheng

He only care about himself. All in half hour you can write a novel on someones life and judge them. Thanx to you i got stood down from my job after i was bullied. But of course it was all in my head.. maybe you should check yours...

Submitted September 8, 2017

I was sent to see Dr Victor Cheng as part of my claim. I have been bullied at work and my boss didn't do anything to stop it. I had to stop work in the end. I was very worried about the appointment because I have heard some stories about insurance doctors but he seems to have a good reputation. My psychiatrist said not to be too worried as he has a reputation for being fair. Anyway the appointment went well and he was quite easy to talk to. The insurance company still stopped paying for the psychologist which I am fighting but I don't think that I can blame it on him because he recommended that it continue. Not sure that it was much help to me but at least it was not an unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I saw Dr Cheng and he really put me at ease. I was really nervous before going because I have had some bad experiences in the past but he was very professional. I think he was fair.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Not sure that these comments are the same doctor that I have been treated by. Dr Victor Cheng has been a kind thoughtful person. He gave me insights that I had not gotten from anyone else before and this really helped me. I saw him for treatment for a time and think that some of these people must have seen someone else because he was not like this.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

On the payroll of major insurance companies, be warned. Clearly driven by his own agenda during assessment process and report contained many factual errors. Agreed with previous diagnosis of depressive disorder and anxiety but falsely concluded that job insecurity was the root cause, all so his findings would fit neatly under the WCC Act caveat which saw my legitimate claim denied.

Submitted January 8, 2017

I was anxious before seeing him but he really put me at ease and I felt he really listened.

Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Victor Cheng's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI