Ratings for Dr. Varun Kapila

. Dr. Kapila and his team are, by no stretch of the words, guardian angels. I am a father of a toddler with another baby on the way (rapidly approaching). I have been struggling with leg and foot pain for the better part of 7 months which was getting misdiagnosed as plantar fasciitis. After pushing my family doctor to consider blood flow as an issue I was given a vascular ultrasound on my arteries which showed a rare-ish birth defect that caused an aneurysm to form in my left calf and blood clots to form in the aneurysm and I believe lower in the limb and foot as well. Within 24 hours of the ultrasound I received a call on my cell phone from Dr. Kapila himself. Dr. Kapila got me admitted to hospital and in for Thrombolysis treatment and Angioplasty within 24 hours of my first visit. He had taken what generally would have been a 2-month process and shortened it to 24 hours. In 2 months I would have lost my leg. Dr. Kapila also removed the aneurysm and grafted in a new vein. The incisions and staples are both clean and healing well. Because of Dr. Kapila I will be able to walk normally again and will be able to be able to play with my children again. Thank you for being so caring .

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr. Kapila is the most amazing doctor we have met. He is so caring & knowledgeable . Did an amazing surgery on my husband. Wish we had more GP's & Specialists like him in Brampton

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

A very understanding and caring doctor . He fixed the mistake by surgery that doctor Mehroob made while putting an intravenous packemaker into my grandmom ! We need more doctors like doctor Varun Kapila . He did everything to make sure the family is satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Was recommended to Dr. Kapila due to plaque build up in my carotid artery (in my neck). The plaque build up was so bad I could hear my heart beat in my ear. Dr. Kapila performed surgery with minimal side effects. My recovery time was faster than predicted and was treated with the utmost respect. The in-take nurse assured me I was in the "best of hands" for my procedure. Dr. Kapila has mastered his craft - very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

An exceptional doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Answered all our questions and we never felt rushed. We highly recommend this incredible doctor and his friendly and courteous staff. Cannot say enough great things about this man. The rating scale doesn't go high enough.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr Kapila is an excellent doctor, very professional with impeccable bedside manner . He saved my fathers life. He treated him and the whole family with respect and he never gave us any reason to question his decisions or recommendations.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

I was experiencing severed pain with lumps and redness in the back of my right foot and my family Doctor sent me to a Dermatologist who treated me for Panniculitis with several doses of Cortisone injection for 8 months but was no relief and my foot was swollen and pain I went to a walk in clinic Doctor who diagnosed me with Phlebitis and immediately referred me to see DR. Kapila. The minute I met him I feel the warm love of welcome and he discussed my ultrasound results and was told I needed surgery. He gave me all details and options and made me feel confident. The surgery went very well and I am happy that I have better quality of life due to Dr. Kapila. I cannot thank him enough. God Bless him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

I was diagnosed with an aneurysm in the back of my knee by my family doctor who immediately sent me to see Dr. Kapila. From the minute I met him and discussed my options for this type of surgery, I was very confident and he made it clear that he would take care of me as he would his own father. He kept his word, and not only he did an excellent procedure, but my recovery period was much sooner than expected. Dr Kapila, thank you very much, I'm looking forward to my yearly visit to your office to monitor and check my progress for years to come.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr Kaplia is an amazing doctor. He is very friendly and very knowledgeable. His bedside manner is amazing. He is very kind and caring . I would highly recommend him. He has helped my husband out so much. His staff both af the hosptial and at his office are amazing. Very polite . Dr Kapila is very punctual.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I recently had surgery for a blocked artery by Dr. Kapila who I would give a 10 star rating. Many thanks to him for his wonderful bedside manner which put me greatly at ease for the surgery which was painless & very effective. I was up & walking the same day. He's a very kind,caring & thoughtful doctor who I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr. Varun Kapila's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare