Dr. Valery Bergeron

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Valery Bergeron

She is great, I have back pain and I saw her few weeks ago, not only she helped me with my pain but also she is very friendly and welcoming, I'm so happy to meet her

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Je consulte la Dre Bergeron depuis plusieurs années pour mes lombalgies et aussi dernièrement, pour une fasciite plantaire. Dans les deux cas, elle m'a été d'une grande aide et de très bon conseil. J'adore son approche personnalisée. Elle est vraiment attentive aux besoins de ses patients. Je la recommande sans hésiter.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Excellent doctor. I have been seeing her for 1.5 years now for my chronic neck pains and she has not only saved my neck from a lot of pain, but also is a very friendly and funny person. It is always a pleasure to see her and I really appreciate that she uses a wide array of techniques beyong the classic bone cracking.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Love her technique, and she has helped manage my scoliosis very well!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Bergeron has been very helpful in so many ways! I am very greatful for meeting her and have only good things to say. Excellent is the best way to describe her services..

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Même après 1 seul traitement, j'ai senti une grande différence ! Elle combine exercices de réhabilitation et traitements! Je recommande sans hésiter !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

She is the best chiropractor I've been to. Took her time explaining treatment options (over an hour for the first consultation). She's not pushy and doesn't scare you into signing up long term treatment contracts. I'm very happy I went!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Bergeron is AMAZING! I've been to chiropractors before and never really felt a benefit. After seeing Dr. Bergeron only a couple times, I felt much better. I've had neck and back stiffness and pain for the last 10 years. She diagnosed the root cause right away. Her treatment is effective and she also prescribed various exercises that I can do, which have really been helping. She is always on time and she really takes her time with her patients, unlike other chiropractors that I've been to that try to see as many patients as they can in one day. She's thorough and very knowledgeable. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Bergeron to anyone seeking chiropractic treatment. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Un mal d'épaule bête et Dr Bergeron a su, en un traitement, comment améliorer la situation et suggérer des exercices pour prévenir de futurs maux. Je recommande cette chiro sans hésiter.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dre Bergeron was incredibly knowledgeable and is one of the few chiropractors who will take the time to assess and treat thoroughly. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Valery Bergeron's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Oxford