Ratings for Dr. Ummi Habiba

I can not say enough good things about Dr Habiba . She is kind, gentle and very concerned with what will make you comfortable. Also she explains things and takes her time with you as a patient. Very happy with my experience and I would highly recommend her! Much gratitude

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I was very satisfied after meeting with Dr. Habiba and discussing my condition with her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Will not return. Receptionists extremely rude. Always wait at least 40 minutes past scheduled appointment. Always rushed during appointment. Told to "just live with symptoms for another year or two" as I near menopause. No empathy or concern for wellness of life. Not looking for a "textbook doctor". Pretty sad when you need to remind the doctor of past history & suggest next steps for them.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Met with Dr Ummi Habiba, and I must say she is definitely a great doctor. She listened to all of my symptoms, answered all by questions and recommended the right solutions. The fact that she is keen and intelligent.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

My first appointment with Dr. Habiba left me feeling confident and assured that I came to the right Dr. She recommended surgery and provided all the answers to my questions. She has an amazing way of making you feel that you are truly cared for. I had my surgery for vaginal prolapse and bladder lift and the overall experience was smooth and mostly pain free. She and the Dr. who assisted did a wonderful job. I am only 6 days now since the surgery and all is going as expected. The staff and Dr. Lane at Joseph Brant Hospital were great at their jobs as well. Dr. Habiba, thank you again for providing such great care . I highly recommend this gynecologist/surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

She was very helpful during my treatment and very kind. She answered my questions and even when I was in pain, she tried her best to keep me calm. Amazing gynaecologist and experience!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

She is always in rush she never answer my question and problems i never recommande this dr. Specially for 1st time pregenent women

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Such a great experience! Dr. Habiba is awesome and explains things very well. She doesn't rush once she's in the office with you and makes sure you are comfortable with everything.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Very helpful....did not feel rushed .....very personable doctor

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I went to see Dr. Habiba for my chronic pain issues. I have been to other doctors in the past as well. I went not expecting much. However, the way she listened to me and explained things, made me understand my condition. Also, she has excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Ummi Habiba's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients