Ratings for Dr. Ummi Habiba

His office closes at 4 and there’s no way to reach her after that hour. Not even when she send me to emerg saying that she would fax instructions and all they did was send test results. It was frustrating not being able to reach her and needing instructions for a surgery that she didn’t provide (or care enough to ask what was going on with her patient)

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

What a great doctor! She is very caring person. Glad I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Habiba is an amazing OBGYN. she knows a lot of information and makes it very easy to understand different medications and procedures, I would highly recommend her as a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Habiba is professional and easy to talk to. She is kind, thoughtful, experienced doctor. She took time to explain to me everything about my options and answered all my questions. Joy always meets me with a smile. When I was in pain and needed an appointment, she made extra effort to help me with it. Joy is caring, attentive, wonderful young lady.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Habiba delivered our baby in 2018. She was so caring and helpful during labour. When she decided to proceed with a c-section she took charge of the staff and directed the operation successfully. My wife and I found her to be very caring and knowledgeable. We would highly recommend Dr. Habiba if you are fortunate to go through labour while she is on duty.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr Habiba, is by far one of the best doctors I have come across in Canada. She is not only caring and gentle but also very knowledgeable, she anticipates and educated you befor you even ask the question. I am lucky that she cane to work that day when I was in the emergency at Jo Brandt.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I wasn’t referred to this doctor by a friend, for my insertion of my IUD. I am soooo thankful for her referring me to Dr. Habiba. Obviously getting an IUD put in can be very scary for a first timer (me!) and Dr. Habiba was SO amazing - she was so encouraging, and would answer any questions I had. The procedure it’s self was great. It felt like a large period cramp. The whole time Dr. Habiba communicated with me. I think her gentle touch truly makes the experience better - she understands what it’s like to be a female, and respects that things can be painful. I HIGHLY recvommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I can not say enough good things about Dr Habiba . She is kind, gentle and very concerned with what will make you comfortable. Also she explains things and takes her time with you as a patient. Very happy with my experience and I would highly recommend her! Much gratitude

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I was very satisfied after meeting with Dr. Habiba and discussing my condition with her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Will not return. Receptionists extremely rude. Always wait at least 40 minutes past scheduled appointment. Always rushed during appointment. Told to "just live with symptoms for another year or two" as I near menopause. No empathy or concern for wellness of life. Not looking for a "textbook doctor". Pretty sad when you need to remind the doctor of past history & suggest next steps for them.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Ummi Habiba's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company