Ratings for Dr. Ummi Habiba

She's so sweet. Very interested with my case. i am so comfortable with her. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Habiba is very knowledgeable. She listens to all my concern and i am happy to be under her care.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

She delivered my baby by c section as I had complications and my midwife transferred my care. I asked for delayed cord clamping and she didn't do it. My midwife later said this doctor doesn't believe in the benefits of delayed cord clamping for full term babies so she doesn't do it. When she came to follow up on my first day after surgery, my baby was slipping as I was holding her and she didn't offer to help me reposition her. She just ended our conversation and ran out of the room. She obviously doesn't care about her patients and cares less about the babies she delivers. Awful doctor!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Habiba delivered my baby and she is amazingly great!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I sat for 50 minutes waiting to see the her but there was another patient that had been waiting for 2 hours. They had skipped right past her and on to other patients😖

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Umm I Habiba delivered my baby, she was excellent!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

She was simply amazing... definitely going back to her next time!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I have never been to another gynecologist who was as empathetic, caring and professional as her. Dr, Habiba made my day. She also has the loveliest smile!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

She is an excellent doctor, and has amazing bedside manners. She listened to my problems carefully and made me feel involved in my own treatment process.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Habiba restored my faith in the healthcare system. For the first time in my life, I was able to go to a doctor and feel as if I was both in control and in extremely competent hands at the same time. She has a genuine compassion and respect for her patients that makes it a pleasure to talk to her. I'd recommend her to anyone anywhere.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Ummi Habiba's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients