Ratings for Dr. Ulyana Romanyuk

Dr. Romanyuk has given me the best experience I have ever had in a dentist chair, not only does she care, her whole staff cares !!! This world is definately a better place with Dr.Romanyuk in it, I have only good things to say. :)

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I Had terrible anxiety about going to the dentist for several years and kept putting off seeing a dentist. Dr. Romanyuk came highly recommended by a coworker so I finally got up the nerve to go. From the moment I entered I was greeted by the friendly staff who made the atmosphere home-like. I was offered warm and cold beverages, and then proceeded on to the treatment room where I recieved, what i never expected, a paraffin hand treatment during my procedure. The treatment itself was thoroughly explained, as were my after care instructions. Dr. Romanyuk was sensitive to my concerns and gentle throughout the whole procedure. I left confident that I have found a dentist that really cares for my oral health, and I wont be putting aside my oral care concerns again.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Great dentist. A very welcoming personality, competent and very confident in herself and what she is doing. I am older and I can tell you she is the best most confident dentist I have ever gone to. I would highly recommend her. Don Sangster

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I left a message with Drs. Romanyuk / Narang's office as I had a problem at 9:30pm. I never thought anyone would even read it until the morning, but they replied right away and Dr. Romanyuk came in early to help me. Top service from a great dentist (who does quality work) and their receptionist too.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Ulyana Roman is wonderful , caring dentist . She placed a implant for me and I am extremely happy with my results . Couldn't ask for a better dentist . The office is warm and inviting Along with the staff .

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Romanyuk has a very nice personality; however I fear she has made a poor choice in occupation. Due to her negligence a family member of mine has had to go see a specialist, and has now been told they will need root canal. We have been to several dentists, and specialists since Dr. Romanyuk began unnecessary work, and due to her poor judgement my family member has spent the last several months in pain, being unable to chew on one side of the mouth, and now being told she needs root canal, all because Dr Romanyuk could not tell the difference between what may become a cavity and what is not a cavity. The practice she was at has now relieved her of her duties, because this was apparently not the first time she has caused a patient problems. Bottom line is approach this dentist with caution, she may be personable, but her skills as a dentist obviously are not up to par.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Romanyuk in my opinion is not deserving of a 5 star rating. My daughter was her patient for a very short time, and is now dealing with possibly having a root canal all due to this women's incompetence. I do not like writing negative reviews, and I am aware that she is an extremely nice person, but her dental skills leave much to be desired. Beware of this one folks, my daughter is not the only one who ended up at a specialists office due to this dentists mistakes.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

"Excellent knowledge combined with great skills and last not least a very friendly manner . An absolute delight to be her patient ." Harry Schneider

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Romanyuk has excellent knowledge combined with great skills, and last but not least she has a very friendly manner. It is an absolute delight to be her patient!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Ulyana Romanyuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Russian