Ratings for Dr. Tung Nguyen

I was seeing him for 2 years and each session with him was always less than 15 mins. He never gave me any helpful advice(s) and always reluctant to change treatment plan (from hospital). He seemed to try to do his work the least and still charged the standard fees.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

He is good at dishing out drugs but not with treatment His punctuality is very poor, he is uncontactable even in emergency situations and even by fellow Doctors seeking background information. His manner is surly and he is dismissive of the information provided by the patient's family and caregivers. My advice is to look elsewhere

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I saw Dr Tung Nguyen as a patient of Melbourne Clinic. He was randomly allocated to me. On the plus he actually has quite a good knowledge of medications and I was wanting to trial something new for my treatment-resistant depression. But that was really where the good ended. He has a very unattractive personality, a sort of selfishness that has no doubt been enabled by his family of origin and then his wife. He would pull a chair into the middle of your private room to consult you and then just charge out leaving it there when he had finished. If you were right at the top of a the queue in the dining hall he would just pull you out without suggesting for example you get something on your tray and bring it back to your room so you could eat while he consulted you. It's the little things that in the end that matter and tell you so much about a person. He just lacked patience and true care. I swear he only consulted me every day so he could get the fund payment and would ring many times on my mobile to locate me if he couldn't find me around the hospital. It was such a relief to be discharged and to know I wouldn't have to put up with him any more.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015