Ratings for Dr. Tulika Shinghal

I had surgery for polyps with Dr Shingal I can breathe so much better now. She is a very nice and pleasant doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

She takes good care of her patients. I visit her every 3 months or so for my regular ear cleaning and she is always careful to not make that experience any painful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Went to see this young doctor for wax in my ears. She took her time and cleaned my ears. I can hear much better.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Saw Dr. Shinghal today - did appropriate tests and ordered an MRI and blood work in order to cover all possibilities that brought on my symptoms. She is approachable and polite

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Punctual and well informed. Ordered the appropriate tests for the issues I came to her for. Grateful

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr. Shinghal was excellent, explanations were in easy to understand language, answered all of my questions, clearly cared about my hearing health. The staff is kind. Sometimes afternoon appointments were late but otherwise I recommend the clinic.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor, very helpful support staff and excellent overall experience.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Had surgery for my voice with this doctor. My voice has returned to normal and I am so happy.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Went to see this doctor for wax in the ears. She took her time and cleaned my ears and was very nice. I was really happy that I could hear again

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Great doctor. Very thorough and personable. Would recommend her highly

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Tulika Shinghal's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients