Ratings for Dr. Trinh Lee

Don't forget her older sister, Suzanne. Both are at Allure Dental Center. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are a combination of military precision and a butterfly touch when it comes to dental work; simply incredible. Both continue to research and study their field, and have more credentials (check out the wall in their office) than I've ever seen. I've gone to both Suzanne and Trinh for about six years now. I also take my 8-year old daughter there (she'll never know what a scary dentist is). I forgot to mention that they also specialize in cosmetic dentistry. If there's perfection when it comes to making a smile, these two sisters are it. HUGE approval of of both. From a guy who's still a little scared of visiting the chair, women dentists rule.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

The doctor surprised me because she looked very young but has tremendous knowledge and credentials. She was very gentle and had lots of patient with me. Although I hated going to the dentist, she made my visit very comfortable and painless. She has change my dental health and overall confidence. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2005

Dr. Trinh Lee's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA